Exclusive Sneak Peek! Superman vs. Imperious Lex (2021) #1 Releasing January 26th

Read our exclusive Mark Russel interview on dccomics.com!

It seems we all we have something in common: A love for amazing art, groundbreaking storytelling, and Superman comics! :superman: For friends like you, we have a very exclusive sneak peek, meant only for members of the DC Community!

Prepare yourselves for…
:drum:

SUPERMAN VS. IMPERIOUS LEX (2021) #1, releasing January 26th!

Variant Cover Artist: Simone Di Meo

Explore the first five pages here (with text):

“Superman is amazing, I love him, of course! But where’s this so-called ‘Imperious Lex’ I’m here to see?”

You drive a hard bargain, mysterious stranger:

PG. 10:

PG 15:

SUPERMAN VS IMPERIOUS LEX (2021) is an ongoing series featuring the creative might of:

Writers: Mark Russel
Artist: Steve Pugh
Colorist: Romulo Fajardo Jr.
Letters: Carlos M. Mangual
Cover: Yanick Paquette
Variant Cover Artist: Simone Di Meo

Read more about what to expect from SUPERMAN VS IMPERIOUS LEX on dccomics.com.

Will you be a founding citizen of Luthor’s new utopia? Let us know your thoughts and reactions in the comments below! :point_down:

20 Likes

I love this artwork

6 Likes

I’ve been curious about this title, wasn’t sure if I was going to pick it up, but now I think I might.

6 Likes

Looks really interesting.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Mark Russell is so darn good. This looks fantastic

7 Likes

Will be another definite read.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read this one. It looks fantastic.

3 Likes

Always a sucker for Mark Russell’s writing.

4 Likes

Art looks great.
Seems interesting :thinking:.

2 Likes

First day of DC Universe Infinite and we already have another exclusive sneak preview? LOVE IT!

Now for my comments, blurred for those that haven’t read the pages yet (though you should really have done that straight away!):

1. Cake thief! HA!
  2. Can’t wait to read the rest of this when it drops on here around July 26th
  3. The artwork is top notch and the plot is very intriguing. As this is the only three issue book for Future State my curiousity is peaked wondering where it’ll go from here
  4. What’s with the scar that seems to be going from behind one ear to behind the other ear on Lex?
  5. Thanagarians! I wish it was Hawkman but I’ll take my Thanagarian love where I can get it.

Thank you for posting this and hope it’s the first of MANY exclusive sneak previews to come here in the DC Universe Infinite Community. Those people that didn’t opt in literally don’t know what they’re missing but I’m glad to be here to enjoy the spoils with all y’all.

3 Likes

I’ve been a huge Mark Russell fan since of all things his DC Flintstones run. Along with the keen sharp wit and subtle …very subtle humor, he leaves you with no doubt as to his beliefs concerning society, current cultural values and politics.

This preview has it all, I’m looking forward to reading this series!

4 Likes

I’m in. Looks great! Another book to buy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any universe with yours truly is inevitably a utopia… hmmmm IMPERIOUS LEX… has a phenomenal sound to it like Liszt Transcendental Etude in F minor…

3 Likes

A Future State ONGOING SERIES!!! Sign me up! The artwork looks great, I didn’t read anything as I don’t want too many spoilers.

2 Likes

His Red Sonja is great

An all poweful tyrant wants to take over the country Red Sonja has been made queen of.

3 Likes

To be clear, it’s not an ongoing series, it’s just an issue longer than the standard Future State issues.

2 Likes

Doh!!!

That is what I originally thought then I saw ongoing series in the description and was excited. Either way, I am here for this series.

1 Like