Exclusive Sneak Peek! INFINITE FRONTIER: SUICIDE SQUAD (2021) #1 - Releasing 3.2.21

Variant Cover: Gerald Parel

A determined mastermind sick of losing. A muscle-bound, hair-trigger outcast being moved like a chess piece across her board. In this week’s #sneak-peek, our friends in DC Publishing present to you the first 5 pages of INFINITE FRONTIER: SUICIDE SQUAD (2021) #1!

WHERE WE BEGIN:
Things have changed for Task Force X. As Peacemaker takes over as field leader, there will be no more avenging or defending for the government’s top-secret task force of killers, thieves, and criminals. Amanda Waller-now back in control of the Squad-sends a new Squad into Arkham Asylum to “recruit” the deadly Court of Owls assassin Talon while she interviews another new candidate: Superboy.

Writer: Robbie Thompson
Pencils: Eduardo Pansica
Inks: Julio Ferreira
Colorist: Marcelo Maiolo
Cover: Pansica, Ferreira, Maiolo
Variant Cover: Gerald Parel

Wait…WHERE’D THE REST OF THE PAGES GO?? We guess you’ll have to wait until next week to find out what snappy comeback Waller’s got in store! Get your pre-order in over at dccomics.com, or by calling up your friendly local comic shop.

(Update! You can find 3 more #sneak-peek pages here!)

Will you be tracking the exploits of the SUICIDE SQUAD? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

19 Likes

So cool to see John Cena in a comic book as the Peacemaker! :grinning:

7 Likes

Nice to see the Waller of the '80s back!

8 Likes

Oh man, Waller is a straight up boss here. I am in.

8 Likes

“Because I’m tired” is going to be a reaction image for years

7 Likes

The art looks amazing. I already preordered this and can’t wait.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for Infinite Frontier.

5 Likes

I want more!

5 Likes

Fat Waller is back!

#MakeWallerFatAgain

7 Likes

I was already planning to pick this up next week, and I’m even more excited now. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Getting ready for some fireworks.

5 Likes

Awesome™:+1: can’t wait. Looks interesting

4 Likes

The art is incredible :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Like everyone else, I’m excited to see The Wall back in action. That original run of Suicide Squad is one of my favorite runs and she has always been one of the more interesting DC characters to me.

4 Likes

Hot off the cold metal of the digital presses!

We have been bestowed three more pages- for those who just can’t wait to hear the close of Waller’s quip, or maybe you’re looking for a VERY cool Peacemaker background for your mobile device:

gimme gimme gimme!

2 Likes