Excited for the new Swamp Thing so...

So, confession here. Alan Moore’s run on Swamp Thing is my favorite comic book, and pretty much why I subscribed to this service in the first place. Doom Patrol was a nice bonus as a Grant Morrison fan, but I’m here for Swamp Thing. Getting excited for the series about to drop here, so swooped on some (minor) keys at the local shop today. Snagged #'s 3, 5, 9 & 10, from the Wein & Wrightson era. While the Totleben stuff was what I fell in love with, Bernie Wrightson has grown to be one of my favorite artists, as great a horror artist as Graham Ingels or Richard Corben. So it was a bonus treat to pick up some of his work. #3 is also Abby Arcane’s first appearance, hope the show does her justice. Glad to have her brought to life over a whole series.

https://imgur.com/a/JdvDgl6

*sorry for the link in post, I kept receiving an error in the ‘add image’ field. Pic is of the four issues I bought today, Swamp Thing #3, 5, 9 & 10. Decent condition, yellowed pages but covers still look great!

I added the picture for you. I took your link, opened it in a new window, copied the link and pasted it here. Hope that was OK.

Totally fine jvfann! In fact, thanks for the help! Gonna go back today and see if i can find any Doom Patrol keys…