Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Thanks so much @Gravvity!

1 Like

Fortnite status tweeted they are sending out new codes to all effected. If this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, a box like that pops up. I have hit the X, ā€œSee Moreā€, and opened one of the comics that popped up just to try and ā€œfinishā€ the comic, still see resume.

I think the higher ups over there lost sight of how popular Fortnite is, and are just focused on the amount of money this will make them. Someone in this thread said about 25 million players(down from a peak of about 78 million)? If even a quarter of them are signing up for these codes you all have a lot of work ahead of you and youā€™re going to get a ton of grief that really isnā€™t your fault. They need to hire some additional hands for you.

1 Like

Thank you, I did receive my code early this morning, thank you guys for keeping calm and handling the situation.

2 Likes

Hey folks!

One of our fellow members asked me to share this with you as something to try. While we canā€™t make promises, it might help some of you :crossed_fingers:

From @Gravvity:

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell (I apologize for the ping, i cannot make a new reply) you might want to share or quote this:

I still havenā€™t got the code as well BUT to ease the frustration please try to do the following just in case it triggers the action.

1. If you using Chrome try to delete your Cookies from the browser
  2. Try to read the comic in a different browser (personally tried Opera after some time tried Firefox. (With Firefox i didnā€™t get the resume comic indication which might be good)
  3. I dont know if itā€™s an issue but hotmail and outlook services might cannot receive the code, even in spam folder. I also donā€™t know if changing your email on gmail per se will fix or make things worse.

Fingers crossed this works for at least someone!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update from Fortnite!

5 Likes

my restrictions just got lifted :sweat_smile: but thanks for sharing :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes trying a different browser does help when I get an error on epic games :slight_smile: Youā€™re welcome . If I knew how to send a photo I would sorry

3 Likes

Thank you for confirming as well! Iā€™ve sent this over to our team. If this appears to be contributing to any issues, weā€™ll update the main topic of this thread.

3 Likes

actually this is from 17 hours ago but still it is something!

1 Like

update its been more then 27 hours and nothing :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi there,
Thank you for your response. I did in fact send a ticket about the isssue but got no response. I sent another one and nothing. Itā€™s sad that things like this happen. I just hope that things get back to normal.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have this too in my menu. Iā€™ve reached that screen every time and when I go to the general comics section it suggests it again and says ā€œResume Issue 1?ā€. Iā€™ve finished it.

1 Like

I canceled my subscription out of frustration and now it doesnā€™t let me resubscribe at all. It says my subscription ends on 5/18/21. Why canā€™t I resubscribe?

Iā€™ve reached 30 hours and I still havenā€™t received the code

Thanks for letting me know. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey,

Iā€™d assume that this is because your account is still active until mid-May. You should be able to resubscribe then, or you can reach out to our customer support team and ask them to fix this for you!

1 Like

Ok thatā€™s fine. Iā€™m never reaching out to customer support again. Not after this whole fiasco.

It came out on Eastern time right. Mine still says resume as well but I did get my code. Feel bad that this has affected a lot of people. Unfortunately being a new thing and all. So many people to respond to etc. it will take some time to fix. I canā€™t say if it was me I wouldnā€™t be upset . Hope that they do get the new codes for you guys soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This was tweeted yesterday (17 hours ago), and ONLY in response to the invalid codes issue, and does NOT address the issue of people not receiving any codes at all, which was the issue that 85% of people were having (according to the poll yesterday). So they are addressing the problem that 13% of poll responders were experiencing, but not the issue that 85% of poll responders are experiencing.

2 Likes