Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Hello Everyone! I am here to help, to get your code try reading your comic without adblocker or on a different device. For those of you that don’t know what adblocker is or where it’s at, HERE: (click on the little lock at the top left corner then put “ALLOW” on adblocker.) Reread the comic and get to the very last page (try reading it at least 2x) then when you get to the last page press the X on the little white tab and then exit the comic. After all that just wait, it should take about 15mins for u to receive your code. GOOD LUCK! :hugs: :grinning:

Hi everyone,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• Are you on a free trial for DC Universe Infinite?
  • If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)
  • Have you searched your email inbox for ‘Batman/Fortnite’?

Here are some steps you can try include:

• Turn off your adblocker and read the comic again.
  • Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

When reaching out to Customer Support:

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

Hi I still have not got the Catwomen grappling axe from issue 3 can you please send me the code.

hi guys i want to ask if someone already got keys cuz i m member few weeks now but still nothing or i was scammed ? :frowning:

oke after this post and 2 hours i recived them :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes and the mods delete the replays

If you guy want to talk about fortnite then you can go to # Fortnite Quiz + Theories

I have read issue 3 many time troubleshoot many times and opened a ticket for the catwoman pick ax and nothing has happened anymore also have these issues

Hey, i haven’t gotten my code for harley quinn and it’s been over an hour, what do i do to get it? i’ve read it three times now and i still haven’t gotten it, if someone could please help me that would be appreciated, thank you very much.

Hi,

Below is a run-through of common troubleshooting that has helped a large portion of members solve for their codes not arriving. To start:

• If no, has payment 100% left your account to pay for the service? (Some banks put a temporary hold on the payment)

• Read the comic in a different browser. (I.e. if you use Chrome, try reading in Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.)
  • (If you received a code that didn’t work) try claiming the code again on a different browser or in an incognito window. If it still doesn’t work, you will need to reach out to Epic’s support team.

If you’ve confirmed and tried all of the above, your next step is to reach out to support for further assistance. You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit

• Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.
  • If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.

Please note that response times may be longer than usual as our support team is experiencing a high volume of tickets. Please be patient and they will be with you as soon as possible!

so i read the fortnite zero point 1 and they sent this We’ve noticed that your account is currently in the Free Trial period of your subscription. Upon completion of this Free Trial period, you will receive another email with your redemption code for the free bonus digital item along with instructions for how to redeem. Be sure to check back then!

Hello it said that i will recieve the codes after my free week but it has been 10 days and have still not recieved any codes i have also been charged for the subscription
Up date i recieved the third code when i never read that comic and the only one i want is the first with the actual skin this is getting really anoying

I read and received the code from the first two issues within a few hours of completing each. The third issue was read on release day and still have not received a code. I have turned off ad blocker and read through on different browsers and devices, still no code.
I submitted a ticket with customer service on the 20th and have yet to receive a reply.
I finally tried a new ticket on Monday and no response whatsoever there either. is there any other way to contact customer service?

Hi,

I’m gonna post my ticket #680162 and just ask for some help if possible. I opened this ticket for the issue #2 code three weeks ago and haven’t heard anything back from support aside from the auto reply. I’ve tried the suggestions posted here many, many times without success.

READ!

Hello Everyone! I am here to help, to get your code try reading your comic without adblocker or on a different device. For those of you that don’t know what adblocker is or where it’s at, HERE: (click on the little lock at the top left corner then put “ALLOW” on adblocker.) Reread the comic and get to the very last page (try reading it at least 2x) then when you get to the last page press the X on the little white tab and then exit the comic. After all that just wait, it should take about 15mins for u to receive your code. GOOD LUCK! :hugs: :grinning:

is anyone else still waiting on the code from issue #3? I kinda forgot about it, but am going to submit a ticket to customer support today. I read it the day that it came out

lol of got of the codes

Hey so I’m new to this but I’ve gone through 2 free trials because the first one didn’t charge me and I finally was charged on the 26th but just received the cat woman pickaxe code but not the rest and I was wondering am I still able to receive those and if someone could give me a bit of knowledge and get back to me? I just want the codes for my son since he had asked if I could purchase the sub for him and he was disappointed when we had to go through a second trial.

Hi @amydanielson0143.74041 - Welcome to the community!

*** Be sure to specify that you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps. This will help bypass that phase of support.**
*** If you already have a ticket submitted, you can keep your place in line by replying to that same e-mail. A new ticket will place you at the back of the line.**

Yes i am sure that im out of the free trial period as i have received one the codes that being the grappling claw for cat woman. how ever my son was on my computer earlier this week and had deleted the code emails that had stated that i would receive the code when my free trial was up. so i fear that maybe i lost the codes forever. and yes i have searched through out my whole email and have only found the one code mentioned above. would love to get a reply so we can fix this problem as i would still like to keep a subscription after all codes are redeemed, because my son enjoys the injustice and dceased comics.