Every DC Character to Know Who Bruce Wayne REALLY Is

Clark probably blabbed about me to the whole century.

2 Likes

Injustice comics?

That is a video game. We live in a place I call reality. You know where aliens invade every single day. Where one of my teammates powers include reversing time, the amnesia kiss, throwing his shield on his shirt, wall repair vision, and sucking solar energy out of plants. Where I am a 55 year old who dodges machine gun fire and is trapped in a 16 year old’s body meaning I can now shoot shooting batstars out of my hands thanks to my new cosmic converter batbelt.

1 Like

If I was counting the Injustice storyline, there would be at least 7.1 billion more people on this list.

LOL at Bat-Cow being on the list.

2 Likes

Lol! She does know though.

It is a fact that cows recognize their humans. She remembers that I am the alpha cow.

1 Like

oh Batman is back!

I was just across the universe on Rann. Did you think I was gone forever? Was Robin acting like I was gone forever? She did say I would only be gone for a few days.

OOC: Robin is much more like me, so the roleplaying is less fun.

1 Like

How many of them know Bruce Wayne as Bruce Wayne? And how many of them know Bruce Wayne as Batman?

1 Like

all of them know Bruce Wayne is Batman

Correction: Bruce Wayne is just a fake person.

1 Like

Like in Smallville! “Superman/The Blur is not the disguise. Clark Kent is.” :thinking:

1 Like