ELSEWORLDS PT2!!!!

Last night episode was hilarious, and left us wanting more. Are you excited? If so, what for? Are you stoked for Batwoman?! Cause I am! Let me know!

3 Likes

I’m kinda excited butbjuat for the episode itself like last night’s

1 Like

Ok, episode 2. I’m loving the Flash/Arrow switch still. I’m sad it’s over.

The entrance of the original (90s) Flash had me cheering!

I need more Batwoman.

Where has Batman been for 3 years?!

Anytime Supergirl is with Flash, it is gold!

1 Like

Great episode but damn I hate Felecity!

1 Like

It was a good episode, but I wanted to see Batwoman more. I absolutely loved all the Batman villain Easter eggs!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Batwoman solo series

4 Likes

The episode was awesome! So many cool references and Batwoman is great.

2 Likes

Like I said in the Ruby Rose/Batwoman thread in the other section, the Batwoman series cannot come soon enough. I am so excited for it, especially since we’re apparently getting Renee (and The Question, dare I dream?) and Flamebird, and oh so much fun stuff! #panicmode

3 Likes

They said Gotham was going to look and feel darker than Star City but it didn’t feel like it. I really enjoy ruby rose as batwoman but I really wanted to see how Oliver’s hardcore ness compares with Batwomans but we didn’t get that. I thought the episode was amazing, I just wish they didn’t do the whole body switch thing. As entertaining as it was I’d rather see Stephen Amells Green Arrow and Grant Gustin’s flash standing alongside the batwoman.

2 Likes

John Diggle with a certain ring on Earth-90? Brilliant!

Another great episode.

1 Like

I hope Batwoman gets more exposure tonight. Happy with what we got, but her screen time was kind of limited last night, especially in costume.

4 Likes

I liked this episode and I liked Batwoman. I remember hearing that in the comics, she ended up with Maggie Sawyer. Would that be Alex Danvers’ ex? I thought that would be awkward for Kara if that had happened in this continuity. Of course we are doing the continuity hokey pokey. Who knows.

1 Like

Batwoman was a sight for sore CW eyes. I know Gotham’s on Fox & it’s amazing, but their in a different timeline. So happy CW chose to include Gotham & do it with Batwoman. The more female characters they add the better DC shows are for me.

1 Like