Dream actor for live action Lobo movie?

I meant “Mediogirl”

2 Likes

Excuse the mediocrity of this “photoshop” job. Made with an image layering mobile app on the fly.

3 Likes

@GAHarris5 Roman has the likability of a cat’s butthole.

But we’re getting close though!!!

2 Likes

@Zomebody kickass picks!! Opie might just work! He’s got the swagger and size down.

Now all we need is for Michael Bay to die.

2 Likes

I believe Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Tom Hardy would both do great and I would love to see either as the “Main Man!” Lol

As for Michael Bay I’m sorry I can not help you with that. It would go against the first law of robotics! I’m sure you know how it goes Beep-Boop-Bop and all that Jazz! Lol

3 Likes

Fetals giz I guess I’ll do it ya no necked dweebs

3 Likes

Danny devito

5 Likes

Foodini I wish I could give you multiple likes for that

2 Likes

I have always cast my vote for Mickey Rourke to play Lobo. He already looks like him.

2 Likes

Wwwwwwhat about Hugh Jackman? Or is Wolverine too close for it to be ok?

1 Like

Since you bring up hugh Jackman I’m gonna throw liev Schreiber in the hat. I thought he was awesome as Sabertooth i think he could definitely pull off the main man.

2 Likes

Oh and as always Bruce Campbell for every DC roll ever

2 Likes

I think Ron Pearlman would make a great Lobo.

3 Likes

Perlman is too old, imo. Like WAY too old

1 Like

I like Ron Pearlman! But yeah… he’s too old…

What about Idris Elba?

2 Likes

Well, I personally think that Rob Zombie is already a pretty close real life version of Lobo as it is, but acting is not exactly his forte.

5 Likes

Well if we’re throwing former Misfits are on the table…

Un4aUL2.jpg

2 Likes

Danny Trejo would be a good Lobo

2 Likes

Or Zak Wylde if he could act lol

2 Likes

I’d think a wrestler would have to play the role. If it weren’t for his super thick Scottish accent (which might actually work for Lobo) I’d say Drew McIntyre. He’s 6’5 and built like truck. Plus he’s very charismatic and is good at playing both face and heel roles, so he’d be great as an anti hero.

2 Likes