Draft Characters

So the rules are simple. You get 10 picks, switch any 10 characters from the DC universe with 10 from any comic universe to create the your new and improved DC universe.
You could choose to use all 10 picks or not, it’s up to you.

1 Like

Bumblebee for Storm.
Storm is a really powerful mutant and would fit right in our universe, plus bumblebee is quite forgettable.

Martha Wayne for spiderman.
Now, spiderman is a great character and one of my personal favourites. Trading Martha Wayne shouldn’t have that big of an effect, as Thomas would just be a single dad and so Bruce losing him would still feel the same. Now, I’m assuming Bruce is birthed by another woman.

Damian Wayne for Black panther.
Batman has enough robins and by the time Damian comes around batman is mature enough that Damian isn’t needed for significant character growth. Black panther, I’m assuming comes with his lore, plus DC is full of fictional places so it fits right in. Also, the interactions between black panther and batman would be hilarious

1 Like

I have 7 picks left

We need another set of “mythology” in the DCU…so here is my 10

Thor for Shazam
Sif for Fire
Balder for Vigilante
Volstagg for Elongated Man
Hogun for Kyle Rainer
Odin for Mr. Mind
Loki for Weather Wizard
Heimdall for Jason Todd
Amora for Dr. Sivana
Hela for Dawnstar

2 Likes

So, can we include characters from alternate DC Universes? If not, disregard my first choice.

Damian Wayne -> A young Helena Wayne
Anarky -> U.S.Agent, just because the idea would annoy Anarky.
Beast Boy -> Spider-Man, because Beast Boy is annoying and I think Peter’s life would be less crappy in the DC Universe.
Roland Desmond -> Wilson Fisk (Though, the last time somebody had Blockbuster copy the Kingpin more explicitly than usual, it did not end well)
Queen Bee -> Doctor Doom
Father Time -> Nick Fury (Could’ve swapped out any shady government agency head, but Father Time and S.H.A.D.E. seem like the least interesting, developed, or necessary)
Brother Eye -> Ultron
Kobra -> Hydra (Or, if we must limit it to single characters, Kobra Prime -> Baron Strucker)

That’s about all I’ve got. And I’m not sure if most of those would actually be good ideas, but whatever.

2 Likes

Alternate DC universes don’t count

1 Like

Out: All the Dark Universe Batmen and Robins.

In:
Carmen Sandiego
Zoar
Orko
Pluk, naufragé de l’espace
Kung Fury
Miraculous Ladybug
Cat Noir
Ash, Housewares
Selene
Kara (of Detroit: Become Human)

Throwing out the dark, and bringing in a wide spectrum of characters that works for good and brings their own twist of it, from badass to fun to nurturing and caring.

2 Likes

Comet the Superhorse for Abe Sapien

The Red Bee for the Séance

The Blue Snowman for Nightcrawler

B’wanna beast for venom

1 Like

Any other draftees

Treason! I can’t take it! Queen Bee? Mr. Mind? We don’t trade lives! Oh wait

Red Hood -> Captain America

1 Like

Spiderman–> a heck of a lot of people. Just not the main ones

Wolverine–> vixen

1 Like

I think I did the whole arrow thing the wrong way

1 Like

Bart Allen–> Deadpool

1 Like

@legendkillerx

Not cool man…not cool

1 Like

I mean I agree on switching deadpool for someone, like deadshot, but definitely not impulse

1 Like

Too many speedsters. I like impulse, but I think we can survive with Wally, Barry and the rest, plus he’s my least favourite of the three.
And Jay has to stay. I’m not trading away that helmet.