Double Feature Batman/Batman Returns Watch along, Wed April 1st. 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST

In case you haven’t heard, Batman (1989) and Batman Returns are coming back to DC Universe on April 1st. What a great way to welcome the movies back is by having a Double Feature watch along!
The first movie will be 1989 Batman, we’ll start at 4:00pm PST/7:00pm EST,
Batman Returns will start at 6:06pm PST/9:06pm EST.
I think we’ll have lots of fun! :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

2 Likes

Alas, I will be at work, but I hope you all enjoy these amazing classics! :popcorn: :clown_face: :black_joker: :penguin: :open_umbrella:

1 Like

Would love to rewatch these,can’t wait​:smirk_cat:

Yeah, Wednesdays are my longer shifts, so I’ll probably not make it for '89. Maybe I’ll be able to come in for Returns.

Can’t wait! See ya there!

1 Like

The Watch along is this Wednesday, I can’t wait. I saw the post before it was deleted, I promise you, it’s not a April’s Fool joke. :batman_hv_1:

I can make it to one Batman movie but not the second. Otherwise this sounds fun.

1 Like

:grinning:The movies are already here, can’t wait til tomorrow!

We are just four hours away from the Double Feature watch along! I would like to take this time and say Thankyou so much to @DC_Community for bringing these classic movies back.:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

Less then 1 hour to go!:grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

I’m ready!

2 Likes

Awesome Funko set!:grinning:

1 Like

I can’t wait for the Joker pop coming out soon.

1 Like

I Can’t wait for all the villains, that would be cool to have.:grinning::clown_face::penguin::cat::question::snowflake::performing_arts::seedling:

1 Like

Movie starts in 2 minutes!:grinning::clown_face::popcorn::desktop_computer::bat:

Real talk I was 6 when this movie came out. It was the first ever movie my father took me alone to see. I honestly think the next movie we saw together was X-Men in 99. This film was my absolute favorite and Michael Keaton was my Batman. My father thought this was too dark and didn’t enjoy this version since he grew up with Batman 66. I still like Adam West but this was “my Batman”

1 Like

On your Mark…Get Set…GO!!!:grinning::bat::clown_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:

1 Like

This intro blew my mind as a six year old!

1 Like

I always think of the animated series!

1 Like

That’s cool, I was 11.:slightly_smiling_face: