Doomsday Clock Ending Theories!!!

What do you guys think will happen in issue #12 of Doomsday Clock? Any endings that you guys think would catch the community off guard? I have no idea what will happen! I’m really interested to hear what you guys have to say!!!

2 Likes

Well, what do we know (or think we know)
JSA returns to history
LoS returns to future (although a century later)
So, timeline largely restored.
You can’t punch Dr Manhattan into submission, so I think Superman convinces him to attempt to undo the damage

3 Likes

That’s a really really cool perspective and a really happy ending. I like that, I want it to happen now

2 Likes

Here’s an idea:
Superman flies Harper Row up to wherever Doctor Manhattan is, holds her up to Doc’s face and says, "this. You made this happen.
Doc crumbles, horrified by what he’s done, and undoes his alterations to the DCU.

3 Likes

I think Doctor Manhattan is going to bring Jonathan and Martha Kent back to life by altering the car crash.

2 Likes

I’ve never liked the idea of even just Jonathan dying, let alone Martha as well. I like Supes having his parents to look to for advice and help keep him grounded.

2 Likes

Doctor Manhattan says “Oops.” then takes everyone to Chuck E. Cheese for the day.

Seriously, either DM leaves things as they are or (more likely) he changes things to help certain characters out, and those actions end up with their own ripple effects which leads to new stories, changes and the like.

2 Likes