:Doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Watch-Along, Season 4 Episode 3! Everyone Welcome! (Thursday, December 22nd) 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

Watch-Along Thursday Fun…Returns! And so do Doom Patrol! They’re riding a butt! Would the Justice League ride a butt? I don’t know, that’s Justice League Club’s problem! Anyway, let’s watch Doom Patrol together.

shutyouraholes

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 4, Episode 3!
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday, December 22nd at 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST!

joininfiltrate

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You need an HBO Max subscription to interact during the watch along of this FRESH PREMIERE EPISODE!
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.

We will SEE YOU THERE!

4 Likes

:dp_butterfly: :doom_patrol_club:

3 Likes

i think i forgot to change the WHAT and WHEN last week, so my apologies to anyone who unnecessarily time-traveled because of my error

cliffwave

4 Likes

Ready to WAL!

4 Likes

Yay @ProActress! :hugs:

4 Likes

Yay @DC89 ! :relaxed:

3 Likes

@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx Mr @biff_pow- c’mon y’all! :smiley:

3 Likes

Can Moth play?

4 Likes