Doom Patrol Sneak Peeks From Premiere: Feb 9, 2019

Looks like @Sam.i.am94 made it to Hollywood from Bay Area today! @Applejack @nu52

6 Likes

Anyone else at premiere yet?

Hope you guys have a great time! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow! This in from @Sam.i.am94 while he and the other DCU winners met the actors while at the screening of Doom Patrol last night in Hollywood. Mind officially blown!

Hope you have a safe and uneventful 8 hour trip back home there, DCU Dischord buddy!!!

2 Likes

Matt Bomer missing here!!

1 Like

Who was the lady with cards on stage with the cast and crew?

I assume someone from the Television Critics Association.

1 Like

Cool, So how many episodes did you guys watch? :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh I wasn’t there I live on the east coast but Sam was there and Nu52 I believe was there… I think it was just the first episode that was premiered.

2 Likes

So they watched two episodes.
Brian Tong was there from DC daily.
The actors and actresses actually mingled with the folks from DCU that attended and chatted with them excetera …and @JLWWSM and @Sam.i.am94 met…and Applejack HERSELF was there.

2 Likes

Whaa?? I didn’t see Nu52 was there, bummer! Sam and I got in touch via email, but didn’t bump into each other in person. Lessons learned for next time about being more visible. But it was a great time :slight_smile: We saw the first two episodes and had a really great Q&A with the cast and writers. Afterwards we got burgers from a food truck.

Would love to get something together for Wonder Con next month!

3 Likes

N A M E T A G S

2 Likes

Also, there were a few cosplayers there (Raven, Negative Man, Elasti-Woman, and Crazy Jane).

Also, Diane G. looked freaking GORGEOUS. She said some really beautiful things about how performing as CJ made her confront the ways we all handle our trauma, and express/handle our conflicts by pulling out different aspects of ourselves. She got a round of applause when she was done speaking.

Brendan Fraser was hilarious and there was a bit where he and Joivan Wade fake bickered about who was the better mech hybrid.

Alan Tudyk has had my heart for a while, last night only reinforced it. So charming and friendly.

7 Likes

Nametags, and a little sign to hold up above the crowd, methinks.

2 Likes

Like at the airport

2 Likes

Not to be a total hog about this, but it’d be great if more photos from the event were posted here on this thread.

2 Likes

Great panel, excellent event. Thanks DCU for offering the sweepstakes! I can’t wait to discuss the episodes with the community very soon!

4 Likes

@Don-El, the reason more photos aren’t posted is because we were explicitly requested not to share due to a lot of sensitive information and footage shown. But I’m sure there will be some shots shared soon on the ol’ social media pages!

1 Like

Gotcha. I was mostly interested in seeing the smiling faces of the DC Universe fans that showed up… and of course any selfies with the stars

@sam.i.am94