Doom Patrol Season 2 Premiere Date!

Doom Patrol Season 2 Premiere Date!

That date we’ve all been waiting for is finally announced. Season 2 of the highly acclaimed show, Doom Patrol will premiere on the service on June 25th!

That’s right - we’ve got a little over a month to go and we can continue our crazy, trippy adventure with the characters we’ve grown to love so much!

Let us know in the comments below what you’re hoping to see this season!

128 Likes

Looking forward to this. Poor AT&T/HBOMAX has little to no new content to open with on account of the pandemic, now we get Doom Patrol in the Summer. I should have seen this coming. I like the idea of watching this show on DC Universe for $7.99 a month or $74.99 a year as oppose to $14.99 a month or $180 a annually, winning!

27 Likes

WOOHOO!!! Finally Doom Patrol is back!!!

19 Likes

Yasssssss! Can’t wait to watch this and see more development between Cliff and Jane:robotman_dp:

13 Likes

It would be pretty cool to see a few more villains popping up here and there like General Immortus, Mr. 103 and others pop up or be hinted at! :chief_dp: :flexmentallo_dp: :robotman_dp:

10 Likes

some of the best, most weird TV you can get. Danny will continue to save everyone.

15 Likes

18 Likes

This is Brandon Frasiers best work. now i can’t read the comics and not hear him in my head.

20 Likes

Time to do a S1 re-watch! I love this show, and I’m super excited to have it back in my life.

16 Likes

Definitely :+1: :robotman_dp:

7 Likes

and i cant help but think, that Airheads, and The Lone Rangers prepared him for this role.

7 Likes

I didn’t even know anything was filmed but knowing the second season is imminent…YES!

11 Likes

Great news!!! Fantastic series!!

9 Likes

Woohoo!! This was easily my favorite show of 2019. Can’t wait for season 2!

12 Likes

WOW. Figured we would have to wait for Star Girl to end to see Doom Patrol come out. Love it.

14 Likes

So excited to hear this! I loved the first season and look forward to this season so much!!

6 Likes

DCU hits another home run. I had no idea this was coming this soon. We will have Harley Quinn, Star Girl, AND Doom Patrol going at the same time. ( even though HQ will be very close to ending ). This service just continues to amaze! Easily the best service out there.

17 Likes

Can’t wait for the first image of Dorothy Spinner to be unveiled!

8 Likes

That is awesome, I loved the first season and have been dying for season two to come out. Alan Tudyk was awesome as Mr. Nobody, and Diane Guerrero did an excellent job portraying the many personalities of Jane.

9 Likes

I’m just looking forward to seeing the gang back together again! Doom Patrol is an amazingly unique show and I have really come to love the unexpected adventures they take us on. Awesome to see a release date - can’t wait! :crazyjane_dp: :cyborg_dp: :negativeman_dp: :rita_dp: :robotman_dp:

6 Likes