- DOOM PATROL S1 E15! đź“ş Thursday, February 27th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

LAST WEEK! There was a heck of a cliffhanger, and I’m not talking about Robotman! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But seriously, folks, is what Mr. Nobody said true? Could it be? Is it pronounced “Parah-Gwai?” I thought it was "Parah-Gway!" And everybody’s new favorite character was introduced

pen

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on 2020-02-28T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 15 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and chat with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, well, don’t worry, 'cause this is the last edition of Watchalong Thursday Fun! HAPPY???

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!!

2 Likes

THlS MANY DAYS UNTIL THE WTFINALE

tumblr_be9df8b737716fdae03aee66c3a185a4_78e03dac_640

1 Like

Less than 12 hours, WTFriends!

@Aquamon @JeepersItsTheJamags @CynicalPink @iJest @TornadoSoup

Arrrrf I feel like I’m forgetting some people!!!

3 Likes

1 Like

Getting queued up for the finale!

2 Likes

I went ahead and started so I could get the crash out of the way and it already crashed during the flippin recap!

Noooo!

1 Like

I’m having bus struggles, but I’ll be there eventually!

2 Likes

Don’t they know it’s the FINALE on the bus??

1 Like

5 minutes!

1 Like

The bus is eternal.

2 Likes

And if they don’t know, can you tell the bus driver to drive real fast so you can get home in 5 minutes @JeepersItsTheJamags?

2 Likes

surprise?

3 Likes

AntLeon!

No spoilerssss!

2 Likes

The video stops playing at the end.

1 Like

Okay, I’ve got my Chromebook ready for typing, my phone ready for watching, @biff_pow’s doggo ready for cuddling, and a single Little Debbie’s Chocolate covered donut that I snuck upstairs in my pocket ready for eating. Let’s do this!

3 Likes

Will @CynicalPink make it in the next 2 minutes???

Is Little Debbie joining the watchalong?

1 Like

I hope so!

1 Like