Doom Patrol Ep. #7 Discussion Thread: Spoiler Zone! 🚨

I never seen twilight show. I also loved it the rat was kind of odd but it was awesome. Edgy? It’s the Doom Patrol…dude

1 Like

So seeing I don’t have anyone in my house that loves to watch shows like this I need someone to share this with.

Who else busted a gut laughing when Admiral Whiskers mom got hit ? I know it’s wrong but I couldn’t breath because I didn’t expect it at all! Then his little scream OMG hahah ahhhh!

Ok please just share what went through your mind when you saw it please please share. “Therapy”

6 Likes

I figured that is what was about to happen, but I still cracked up because I knew where they were going with it once it happened and the idea was so hilarious and only got better. I vote Admiral Whiskers for DC Villain of the year… no of the millennium.

2 Likes

Nah, I felt sorry for him and his mom. I saw it coming as soon as the bus came into frame (too bad she didn’t) but it was still sad.

5 Likes

The nod to “The Princess Bride” from admiral whiskers was pretty funny!

4 Likes

The subtitles really killed me.

3 Likes

I immediately became a revenge driven villain myself

1 Like

Thank you all for such wonderful experiences I love this show so much and it feels great to have a community to share it with!

4 Likes

Oh man it was hard “awwww” moment. Then that devious look when he decides to take revenge, that was beautiful. Also loved the Princess Bride nod.

2 Likes

As soon as it happened, I had a satisfied grin. Like, not only had they tied everything up for the episode, but they added a ridiculous cherry on top. So satisfying.

Admiral Whiskers is basically a rat version of Batman, just willing to kill.

There was a 1965 mustang in Cliffs flashback to 1961. Editing please.

I caught that too. BUT I just let that slide on by me. THIS IS AN AWESOME SHOW I LOVE IT

Yeah, but doesn’t he go on a rant, yelling at the spirit that he’s getting all the details wrong? Maybe that’s just one of 'em?