Doom Patrol Club

:purple_heart: :dp_butterfly: :dp_elasti_woman:

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

Hey everyone, just joined. First discovered Doom Patrol through the show and I fell in love hard. Have since read a lot of the comics, looking forward to their new ongoing coming up. But the show will always hold a special place in my heart. Anyway, glad to be here

4 Likes

welcome, @EDT!

501fa1c3534f452413145d5d903b34fc

do you have a favorite character?

4 Likes

Aw man, don’t make me choose. I love them all!

But…I’ve always seen Cloff as the heart if the group, being a member on every version of the team. And Brendan Fraiser portrayed him beautifully

4 Likes

Yay @EDT! :smiley: :+1:

Hope you’ll come WAL the final episodes of the show with us.

3 Likes

Has anyone heard anything about when the final batch of episodes will release?

4 Likes

Here’s all I’ve heard so far:

3 Likes

I just saw the first issue of Unstoppable Doom Patrol is on the site through the Ultra plan. And I was curious if there is an official thread set-up to discuss the new title for the team?

3 Likes

Not yet! There will be one put out soon :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Also Welcome! :dp_robotman:

3 Likes

About Unstoppable Doom Patrol i just want to say, Beast Girl is so cuuuute :heart_eyes: definitely my favorite new member since Crazy Jane

…unless Flex Mentallo counts

3 Likes

Flex Mentallo always counts. If you need hars proof, he was part of the team during Gerard Way’s run

3 Likes

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02

(:laughing:)

3 Likes

Oh yeah, reaction image for when i talk about the Gerard Way era!

4 Likes

I’m assuming it isn’t your favorite run? Personally, it’s one of my favorite runs on the team

5 Likes

:laughing: you could say that. I’m loving everything about Unstoppable, though!

4 Likes

Picked up my copies of Unstoppable DP and wow was I wrong about being pensive regarding the book. I :purple_heart: it and am now a loyal reader moving forward!

:dp_butterfly: :doom_patrol_club:

5 Likes

Just finished the first issue of UDP and it’s promising! Looking forward to see where it goes

5 Likes

Me too. :+1:

4 Likes