[Doom Patrol Club] Teen Titans S5 Rewatch! S5 EP2 Friday, July 24th @7pm PST/10pm EST! Come join in the fun!

Let’s watch one of fav appearances! This WAL is different from last month in that we’ll be WAL to the guest appearances of Doom Patrol! Come join in! And this month we’ll be watching the Doom Patrol in different appearances throughout different shows!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Teen Titans, Season 5, Episode 2

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, July 24th, at 7p PST/10p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Teen Titans.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 7:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.
4 Likes

I should have watched part 1, :pensive: I’m ready this week.

2 Likes

Cool! And it’s ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ready!

1 Like

Yep

2 Likes

Going

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Lol Its good to see Doom Patrol is always dramatic