:doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Club: Doom Patrol Watch Along! Season 3 Episode 7 (October 21st)7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST :doom_patrol_club:

Doom Patrol season 3 poster

Welcome new and returning Watch-Alongers! I’m pinch-hitting for @ProActress as host this week! I have no idea what’s happening because I haven’t finished the first episode yet! Join in and have a good time with us! Point and laugh at me for being behind! It’ll be fun! :dp_robotman:

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 3, Episode 6
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday October 14th, 2021 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the show(via streaming or DVD) and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.
3 Likes

i just signed up for HBO Max and am going to try to rush to get caught up before showtime!

running

3 Likes

also i just ate some cookies that didn’t have a tamper proof seal? if i die, give my hamster butts to @MisfitCMJ

2 Likes

for this special occasion i’m breaking out a classic

*2 hours

2 Likes

one hour!

2 Likes

7 minutes! i’m gonna fall about 15 minutes short of being fully caught up but i love that Cliff got high and became friends with a camgirl

3 Likes

He’s just trying to be a better grandfather…

3 Likes

if only camgirls existed during my grandfather’s time!

1 MINUTE 20 SECONDS

3 Likes

I didn’t think I was going to make it tonight because I went to see Dune. Man… that movie’s long…

3 Likes

i hope it was good though!

everybody and anybody can goooooo my app crashed so i’ll be a little behind lol

2 Likes

We can wait 'til everyone is ready…

3 Likes

I’m almost ready to WAL- just need 5

4 Likes

Hey, @DC89! :hugs:

3 Likes

ok, sounds good! let’s say 8 minutes after the hour? (9:08 CST)

3 Likes

Works for me!

3 Likes

i’m paused at the hbo max logo

2 Likes

i’m not sure if ProActress is gonna be able make it tonight. she was having software problems.

3 Likes

Bummer! I will pray to the tech gods for @ProActress

3 Likes

But, yeah, Dune was good. Visually stunning (worth seeing in theaters just for that). There was some stuff I didn’t like, but I’m hard to please…

3 Likes

if you’ve seen the original adaptation, better or worse?

3 Likes