:doom_patrol_club: Doom Patrol Club: Doom Patrol Watch Along! Season 3 Episode 4 (September 30th)7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST :doom_patrol_club:

Doom Patrol season 3 poster

Welcome new and returning Watch-Alongers! The time has come! Season 3 is here! and it’s gonna get weird! Our group of misfits encounter the undead! Will they be able to come back to life and fix Chief? Watch to find out! Join in and have a good time with us! :dp_robotman:

:dp_robotman: How you can join in this awesome Watch-Along:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Doom Patrol Season 3, Episode 4
WHERE: Here in this awesome thread!
WHEN: Thursday September 30th, 2021 7PM PST/9PM CST/10PM EST

:dp_robotman: Watch-Along Rules! :dp_robotman:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the show(via streaming or DVD) and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices, Your Phone or Computer for comments, and a big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM! – Have your clicking finger on the play button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the timestamp on the DVD or streaming service.
2 Likes

Countdown, so a penny for your thoughts . . .

xspl3x
  • x1627
  • x1628
  • x1629
  • x1630
  • x1632
  • x1636

0 voters

xldpF
xwkr3

3 Likes

Ready to WAL!

3 Likes

TheCosmicMoth has joined the battle…

2 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

Long time, no see @DC89 !

2 Likes

Howdy, @ProActress and @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx

2 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

You just want to WAL all DC shows together?

2 Likes

hey @TheCosmicMoth !

1 Like

Ready?

1 Like

Ready!

2 Likes

I’m def down for Titans, DP, and Stargirl WALs. :+1:

3 Likes

Ready!

2 Likes

Go!

2 Likes

Eyes.

3 Likes

I’ll only watch Stargirl when it hits Max and I can binge it with the other CW shows…

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Generic brand John Constantine!

1 Like

Who’s drinkin’?

3 Likes