DON'T FORGET! Sign Up For DC Universe Infinite Before 1/20 To Get Bonus Voucher For DC Shop

It’s great escapism to decompress.

2 Likes

So I’m here … I never saw a voucher. Is it hiding somewhere in my couch cushions?

1 Like

Me neither.

1 Like

@RexRebel @Don-El , vouchers will be distributed via e-mail on/after February 1st :slight_smile:

The legalese:
“Eligible subscribers will receive an email with the promo code from DC Universe Infinite on or after February 1, 2021.”

4 Likes

Oooooo

1 Like

Gosh, you would think being on a comic book app, we would be able to read.:rofl::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

'Round these parts we read words with pictchas!

3 Likes

They do make the words have a beauty, they would otherwise be lacking.

2 Likes

Now I’m wondering how we’ll recive these vouchers if we haven’t already.

1 Like

Hi @Green_Loontern! The vouchers will be sent by email on or after February 1st. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you.

Just in time for that sweet back suit Superman shirt.

1 Like

do the vouchers expire?

The vouchers expire on 2/1/2022. You can read all of the FAQs here, but please let us know if you have any additional questions.

3 Likes

I haven’t received a voucher yet. Are they still in the process of being sent out? Or did I miss a requirement somewhere?

Hi @Row.Harper! If you contact our wonderful support team here, they’ll be able to help look into this for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Got mine back on the 2nd. Looked through the shop and didn’t see much that interested me. But it doesn’t expire until 2/1/2022 so there is plenty of time to see if the shop gets something that gets my interest. I’m willing to wait and if nothing new and cool shows up, I’ll just get a T-shirt. I’ve got plenty T-shirts already but free is free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: . Thanks DC.