DON'T FORGET! Sign Up For DC Universe Infinite Before 1/20 To Get Bonus Voucher For DC Shop

CAPTION THIS: Darkseid Is…

Greetings, Citizens of the DC Universe!

We are mere days away from the launch of DC Universe Infinite, and we can’t wait to show you all the new features and improvements that have been made to the comic book reader, the DC Shop, and the Community!

To REALLY get your bang for your buck, you must make sure you’ve confirmed your subscription before January 20th, 2021. Doing so will earn you a voucher for $10 (monthly subscription) or $25 (annual subscription) to the brand new DC Shop:moneybag:

:thinking: “Where do I go to opt-in?” You may ask. Depending on if you currently have an account or are new to DCUI, we’ve got you covered:

• New to DC Universe Infinite, and want to create an account and get a voucher?
    Click Here!

• Already a member of DC Universe, but haven’t confirmed your DC Universe Infinite account?
    Click Here!

If you aren’t sure if you’ve opted in, no problem! Just reach out to our Customer Support team, and they can confirm your account’s status.

Finally, If you’re waiting to know our full list of titles before committing, keep your eye on the Watchtower on 1/19/21- we’ll be dropping the entire list that day.

Questions about the transition to DCUI? Check out our FAQ page, or ask in the comments below!

15 Likes

:grin:Bye Darkseid, we won’t miss you!
Darkseid: I’ll be back, even if it’s takes me to the Infinite of the whole Universe!
:fearful:Scary villian.

6 Likes

Already done, Im excited its almost here.

7 Likes

Darkseied is…in need of a voucher!

7 Likes

now i can’t wait :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Should be all set. I’ve reached out to Customer Service to confirm because I can be somewhat nervous.

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad about it I did the same thing during the holidays.

5 Likes

6 more days until the list drops ! Looking forward to see what we can expect

8 Likes

Will the shop be on this app or elsewhere? Because I just went to it and it’s gone.

3 Likes

It will be on dccomics.com just before DCUI launches :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am not sure. It sounds interesting buy what is on DC Universe Infinity.

Hey Gary!

DCU Infinite is the home for a huge collection of DC comics. You pay a subscription fee either monthly or annually and get to read as many comics as you can possibly manage!

2 Likes

I signed up a few weeks ago! Very curious to see what changes. Hate to lose the video content but I signed up for HBO Max for the new Wonder Woman movie so I might as well keep it for a while and watch it there.

2 Likes

Excited for it!

1 Like

I looked at the April 2021 solicitations at DC and saw that most of their books are $5.00 an issue. For $6.25 a month with the one time annual premium of $75.00 I can have everything 6 months after their premiere in paperback.
If you want to read DC Comics ( Black Label and Vertigo ) on a budget, this is the service for you.

3 Likes

I’m getting pretty much just my very favorite books in my pulls list and everything else I’ll be trying to avoid spoilers on until they come here!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the reveal tomorrow!! I’ve been thinking about it an unhealthy amount these past couple weeks lmao

3 Likes

Me too! Especially excited to see what Vertigo titles drop. We get part 2 of January 21st solicitation list tomorrow.

3 Likes