Donna Troy (Wondergirl) and Garth (Aqualad) as a couple?

Respond with #wonderlad if approve or #notinmytitanstower for disapprove.

0ef232050ed732a1-600x338.jpg

2 Likes

Ship

1 Like

#wonderlad At first in the episode I was skeptical because he kind of seemed like the play boy and pushy type, but by the end I felt like it was because he really liked and cared for her. On the other end throughout the episode I got the vibe that Donna did not straight out say no, but rather hint it because she liked him back, she just knew she had to leave to Themyscera.

2 Likes

I love them so much.

2 Likes

I don’t ship

2 Likes

:grinning:

I think it works for an initial first romance, but even if Garth didn’t meet a bad end, I don’t think they would have lasted very long.

2 Likes

:rowing_man:‍♂

1 Like

In Titans, I’ll ship Donna with Grayson. It’s not an immediate thing. But, as they both go through their emotional recoveries, they realize that they are really complementary and balance each other well. They are the stable ship, but like any great ship, it takes time for it to build.

2 Likes

He got her a clownfish. So, for a while, #Wonderlad.

1 Like

I don’t really mind either way.

1 Like

No thx, I’ll stick with Donna and Roy.
(They’ve already hinted his appearance in Titans (hopefully.).)

4 Likes

Same ^

1 Like

I prefer aqualad be with Dolphin

1 Like

In the show I ship them, but I also enjoy Donna and Dick together too as a slow build. Though I am curious if they cast Roy, and start that relationship too.

1 Like

#notinmytitanstower I love Roy and Donna, not Garth and Donna. Throwing in a Roy reference to the show and then saying she loved Aqualad just feels wrong.

1 Like