Does anyone know WHY the Green Arrow (88-98) series has Gaps in it

It skips from issue 25 to issue 80, then Skips from 100 to 110 [The whole aftermath of the death including the funeral], then after 111, it jumps to 134.

Huge gaps for those wanting to revisit this era.

2 Likes

There are a lot of Comics on DCUI that have large gaps. Notable comics are Detective comics (1930s - 2011), Action Comics (1938 - 2011), and I’m pretty sure The Adventures of Superman from the 80s. DC just hasn’t bothered filling the gaps

3 Likes

Just like they haven’t bothered giving me a second volume of Jonah Hex or vol 6 of Marv Wolfman’s Deathstroke run. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

They also didn’t bother with a vol 2 of vigilante or vol 3 of Ostrander’s Specter run. :rage:

2 Likes

I just want them to fill out their golden age library :confused:

2 Likes

Basically, digitization is slow, disorganized, and underfunded work, and there are conspicuous gaps even in shockingly recent stretches of major tentpole titles. Action Comics in general is a disaster. It’s just that there’s not really much to be done about it; they do add new things regularly, it’s just a bit of a trickle, so if you’re hoping for something in particular that they’re not concentrating on, it’ll probably be a while.

That Connor Hawke-era Green Arrow stuff is pretty high on my personal wish list, though.

3 Likes

Agreed. I have just put in my own request (renewed periodically, though possibly not often enough) to fill in gaps in THE FLASH and to add the 1973 iteration of SHAZAM!.

1 Like