Does anyone here read Redhood Outlaw?

I like the new storyline, so far

2 Likes

Indeed. Red Hood is my second favorite Bat book since the early days of Rebirth. Very entertaining.

1 Like

Its been my favorite book since Rebirth started and I’m enjoying the current direction so far as well. Personally I think its been the one of the best books to come out of Rebirth as well as the most consistent one.

1 Like

I was skeptical, but the issue where he sits down with Bruce at the diner was unexpectedly touching. Red Hood keeps surprising me ever since Rebirth started, considering how little I enjoyed the New 52 series.

1 Like

Loving Redhood . Have ever since rebirth. Also dig the new costume. One of the best books out right now imo.

1 Like

Yeah dude I loved the part where he sits down with bruce

1 Like

One of my favorite books right now but I don’t really care for the new costume

1 Like

Prefer the new direction actually.

1 Like

The interaction they had at the dinner was surprising but handled really well in the writing.

1 Like

Yeah they did

1 Like

I read the last issue but I felt that it was too short of an issue and that the ending was very abrupt. It also felt like it was an issue that was just spinning its wheels. High on action certainly be pretty low on plot in my opinion. Hope the next issue is better and progresses the plot more.

1 Like

Going to pick up the issue today

1 Like

My bad for spoiling it

It’s ok, just one issue

Hey, @JohnOnyx115, went ahead and took care of the post you’re referring to, so you don’t have to worry about others possibly reading it as they go through :slight_smile: Great thread as well, btw, @Redhood.55520. Been a joy reading through the posts!

1 Like

Thanks Miss Ink Blot :slight_smile: