Do you like or dislike teen titans go

I really enjoyed Teen Titans Go! I thought it blended perfectly humor for both kids and adults alike.

3 Likes

Dislike but it’s for little tikes and I get that.

What question is that. Of course i hate TTG. Although the movie was quite fun

I love TTG, both the show and the movie. It’s lighthearted, silly fun that I can enjoy with my family. I’ve caught myself singing “Waffles! Waffles! Waffles!” A few times :rofl:.

1 Like

I wish they bring back the original. I’m not a fan for Teen Titans Go but I understand it’s for the younger generation.

Dislike

1 Like

Well, they had Weird Al play Darkseid in one episode. I feel like it’s impossible to dislike a show that does that. As for the rest of… well I obviously prefer the original. That’s the one I grew up watching after all. And TTG is by far inferior in every way. But the fact that the show knows it and plays with it in an almost Deadpoolian fashion makes it seem worth it. Not every episode is a work of art, and some I find a little annoying, but overall the show embraces the absurdity of comics and pop culture in general, and did it way before Deadpool and Doom Patrol made it cool, even if it doesn’t accomplish it quite as well.

1 Like

Heavily dislike. I wasn’t much into the original Teen Titans cartoon but its better than TTG in my opinion.

1 Like

:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

I Hate it it should be canclled

Dislike; it is probably great for young children, but it followed the Teen Titans which I was a huge fan. however, I like TTG far more than Titans.

I enjoyed the original series enough, but Teen Titans GO has become more than that series ever could’ve hoped to be thanks to the groundwork it set up. It’s hilarious and fun to see consequence free takes on the characters. Kind of like an all-ages version of It’s Always Sunny, where they take turns ganging up on each other. And they get to drop in real deep cuts to the comics and WB properties that you wouldn’t normally be able to touch. I’m glad it’s gone on so long.

1 Like

I started out hating it. I was aboard the “Not MY Titans!” bandwagon for a while. And then i was stuck watching a few episodes (needed something loud and colorful to entertain a few kids). And when the jokes hit, they are actually funny. It took a while butt he series figured out what it was, what it could get away with and how to laugh at itself, the writers and the audience (both those who like and hate it). Again every episode is Hit-or-Miss and not every joke lands properly. But if you’re into gaming (like pen and paper games), grew up with educational school games (like Oregon Trail), or enjoy self-mockery in a show there are things to like about it.

Some of the best moments are when they take the criticism and run with it. The second season episode “Let’s Get Serious” is a great example. From the serious redesigns to the overall tone shift where everything is melodramatic and oversaturated, it it the perfect fun response to people who hate on the show (as I had).
I think once you realize it’s a fun goofy take on a beloved show and concept and allow yourself to accept it for what it is, you can find episodes that you’ll enjoy.

1 Like

Was not a fan, but I’m not the intended age demographic.

2 Likes

My 6 year old grandson loves the show, and he’s the intended age group. The genius of DC is that they can tailor their characters to reach more than one audience.

Dislike loved the first teen titans animated series hate this one

1 Like

I like that the show is pretty self aware and makes fun of itself but this doesnt change the fact that the show is horrible and cringey

1 Like

At first I thought it was stupid, after a while I came around. Not going to actively seek it out on a streaming site, but I’m also not the demographic. But if it’s on and my nieces and nephew are watching, I can enjoy myself. Young Justice is way better though

I hate that sh*t but I’m not the demographic for it