Do a cheer! Do a jeer!

Cheers! Aquaman broke 310 million domestic! Jeers! Titans is cancelled in April …

what! what do you mean Titans is cancelled in April? I thought they had already been approved for 2 season back in Oct.

Titans comic.

1 Like

Titans is way too popular to get cancelled

Titans comic!

1 Like

Oh yeah! That does suck I was really enjoying that one

1 Like

Oh than goodness! still suck for ppl that are enjoying the comic run. I haven’t gotten to it myself.

1 Like

It’s the only book I’m caught up on month by month.

1 Like

I would imagine a new volume of Titans will come around in the near future. Maybe to tie into season two of the show?

It was my favorite team book since it’s launch but surprisingly, I’m not that upset over it ending. Maybe because of the Walmart Titans book? shrug

2 Likes

Most likely it will be relaunched with a new #1 issue and storylines that lineup more with the show.

2 Likes

Titans is just going to be rebooted

2 Likes

Vroom, I have not seen the Wal-Mart Titans book. As for the cancelled book, I was happier before the cast change and the justice league light plotline. Not that I dislike the current cast in anyway.

1 Like

Brightknight, I dunno. I’m thinking it will like up more with Tom King.

The Walmart Titans book (which is effectively their Teen Titans title in all but series title and numbering) comes out around February 17th. It’ll be a fun read and fill the gap after the current Titans series ends.

1 Like

You’re probably right misfit

Outrageous happiness for Arthur. TT GO? No.