Dive back in no longer working

Am I the only one having this issue? My dive back in has not updated in a week. Example, says im on Superman issue 4 but I am caught up.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Also when I finish reading a comic, it doesn’t leave the “Dive Back In” section.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. It happened a few days ago, and uninstalling/reinstalling fixed it. That’s no longer working. Please help!

Hi @JokesOnYouuuu, @josiahjacobson39.58823 (welcome back to the community), and @throwingS.H.A.D.E. :wave: I’m sorry to hear that you are all experiencing this issue - we appreciate your reports and patience with this.

Please reach out to our technical support team here: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They’ll be able to provide you with assistance and help you get Dive Back In working again - unfortunately, community moderators do not have access to the technical system, so we’re unable to help you further.

Thank you for your understanding! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.