Discussion Topic: Who's Your DC Heist Crew?

Saw this on DC Twitter and wanted to bring it over here to see what y’all think.

You get 4 DC characters to pull off the ultimate heist. Who are you picking and why?

:thinking:

7 Likes

Heroes would never steal, so it has to be a villians, so here goes…
-Catwoman: She got Stealth and can easily bypass security.

-Clayface: As Master of disguise, he could distract any guards.

-Clock King: Need someone to Keep track of the time.

-Riddler: He can be a hacker to bypass security.

Those are my picks for partners in crime, Wonder what they would steal?:thinking:

6 Likes

Clayface, Grundy, The Gambler, and Brainwave

5 Likes

I will borrow 4 of Oswald’s penguins. I will also wear a penguin costume. We could get into anywhere! No crime here, we’re just penguins. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

10 Likes

Darkseid, Superboy Prime, The Darkest Knight, and Perpetua. It’d be pretty tough to arrest those guys even if you did catch them…

2 Likes

Black Adam - because, you know, he’s Black Adam.

Constantine - he’ll do whatever he has to do. And he’s pretty handy to have around.

Catwoman - for all of the obvious reasons.

And Condiment King - just for a diversion.

4 Likes

Black Adam: Screw you team of losers. I am going back to Kandaq. [Flies away].

Catwoman: How do we face Blockbuster now, as he is guarding the loot?

Condiment King: I got this, really.

3 Likes

I’d say Catwoman, Ivy, Harley and Giganta. Though, this would change depending on what the actual heist is.

My thoughts are Catwoman for stealth/lock picking/everything else she does, Ivy for overpowering guards/plant help, Harley because Ivy is there plus fighting strength/distraction ability, and Giganta for literal muscle.

I didn’t start out trying to make an all-female team but I do like it.

4 Likes

Sargeant, Rico, Private, &… :laughing:

6 Likes

Red Hood (obviously), Catwoman (also obviously), hmm… Roy Harper, 'cause why not?, and uhhhhh… probably Artemis (RHATO Rebirth version).

4 Likes

Imagine if Mr. Banjo was on the job.

Captain Boomerang: Alright mates. We just need to stealthily avoid those heavily armed guards… Why are you playing your banjo!?

Mr. Banjo: Hey I am essential to this team.

Guards: There they are. Shoot to kill!

4 Likes

Clayface is a great choice - he’s ideal for a heist! Shame on me for omitting him from my list.

3 Likes

I went with the following:

Anarky
Anarky (Strategy & Planning)
Lonnie Machin would relish the opportunity to plan and execute a heist that made some fat cats pay and he’s the man I’d hire.

The Shade (Stealth)
A gentleman’s gentleman Richard Swift would be able to keep the crew hidden or teleport into/out of any room we need access to.

Bane
Bane (Muscle)
Things are going to go wrong at some point and when they do you’re going to need some muscle to handle the situation. Enter Bane. Not only is he strong enough to take on anyone that might get in our way but he’s also quite smart and can help with the planning and execution of the heist.

Computo Heist
Computo (Hacking & Technology)
It’s 2021 and everything is protected by computers. There are firewalls, security systems, keypads and just flat out computers that will need to be dealt with during any successful heist. Enter the final member of my crew - Computo.

That’s my crew. I’m pretty confident they could handle any heist that needed doing. What do you think?

3 Likes

Tim Drake for his hacking and stealth
Catwoman for her infiltration skills
King Shark as the muscle
Pied Piper just for funsies

5 Likes

I’ll take some members from the Legion of Super-Heroes Espionage Squad:
Brainiac 5
Chameleon Boy
Phantom Girl
Invisible Kid

2 Likes