Discussion on Doomsday Clock #10

When do the rest after #4 come up on this app?

2 Likes

I believe they are putting things on here 12 months after original release date. 5 should be here soon it came out 5-30-2018
the rest came out:
6) 7-25-2018
7) 9-29-1018
8) 12-5-2018
9) 3-6-2019
10) 5-29-2019

I love Doomsday Clock however… I kind of wish it made a bigger impact on DC Comics as a whole. What I mean by that is that I wish everything that is going on in all the other comics such as Detective and Action would I tie in somehow with Doomsday Clock, have Doomsday Clock be a Crisis level event which would change everything in DC. Dont get me wrong, its explaining alot about what has happened to DC’s timeline line in the past and what role Dr. Manhattan had but I kinda wish this was the magnum opus of DC for this generation.

1 Like

I wasn’t sold on Doomsday Clock until it started getting into all these hypercrisis shenanigans with Earth Prime and the Meta/Multiverse. Now I’d say it’s one of the most important DC stories, it explores the evolution of the DCU and how the comics medium and reboots apply to DC’s canon in-universe. I love that stuff and it’s cool to see writers like Snyder and Johns use elements of Morrison’s storytelling.

1 Like