Digitized Comics Unavailable (or in Alternate Locations) on DC Universe Infinite: A Directory

As promised:

Update (9/4/22)

Digitized Comics Unavailable on DCUI - DC/WildStorm

Removals:

• Batman Versus Predator
  • Batman Versus Predator II
  • Batman/Hellboy/Starman
  • Batman/Predator III
  • Ghost/Batgirl
  • Superman vs. Predator
  • Superman vs. The Terminator: Fight for the Future
  • Wonder Woman/Conan

DC Comics/Dark Horse: Batman vs. Predator, DC Comics/Dark Horse Comics: Justice League Vol. 1, and Wonder Woman/Conan have been pulled from digital sale and distribution (meaning they’ve also been removed from hoopla) due to rights issues. :cry: The only two remaining DC/Dark Horse/Aliens/Predator crossover collections available digitally are DC Comics/Dark Horse: Superman and Dark Horse Comics/DC Comics: Justice League Vol. 2 (though I suspect that these two will be pulled themselves at some point in the future, so get 'em while you can!).

Hat tip to @idle453.87595

2 Likes

Update (9/6/22)

Additions:

Title Issue #s Available In hoopla Notes
My Buddy, Killer Croc Own title https://www.hoopladigital.com/title/15331173 Graphic novel

Removals:

Title Issue #s
Gen13 (1995) 1-5
1 Like

Special Update (9/6/22)

Issues Missing From DCUI

Removals:

Title Issue #s
Adventures of Supergirl, The 7-13 (Seven issues)
New Adventures of Superboy, The 44-49 (Six issues)
Wildcore Preview 1

14 long-time missing issues have finally been added to DCUI! :partying_face: BIG thanks to @HubCityQuestion for making this possible. I banged my head against the wall repeatedly about this for almost a year-and-a-half, but only HCQ was able to get this done! Thank you! :clap:

There are still a few issues that are technically “missing” from DCUI, in that they are available for sale on Amazon, but let’s just say that they are “missing for a reason” and leave it at that. That being the case, and under the belief that these remaining issues are not likely to be added to DCUI any time soon, I am officially retiring my Issues Missing From DCUI list (for now).

3 Likes

Justice League Unlimited Jlu GIF - Justice League Unlimited Jlu The Question - Discover & Share GIFs

We brought 'em home, KSA.

2 Likes

Divergence #1 not on dc universe infinite?

That was a collection of three of the DC Sneak Peeks, all of which can be read at the links on my list:

Update (9/20/22)

Removals:

Title Issue #s
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Chris Bachalo Creating Catwoman 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Dave Gibbons Creating Green Lantern 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Gary Frank Creating Shazam! 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Jerry Ordway Creating JLA 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Jim Lee Creating Wonder Woman 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Joe Kubert Creating Batman 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with John Buscema Creating Superman 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with John Byrne Creating Robin 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with John Cassaday Creating Crisis 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Kevin Maguire Creating Flash 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Scott McDaniel Creating Aquaman 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee with Walter Simonson Creating the Sandman 1
Just Imagine Stan Lee… Secret Files and Origins 1

The Just Imagine Stan Lee series has been added to DCUI in its entirety, in two collected editions: :partying_face:

Hat tip to @idle453.87595

5 Likes

:tada:

2 Likes

Thank for this link, the Showcase for this series on the home page has zero books in it.

1 Like