digital codes question

I read on the go so I have been buying digital copies but now that my traveling has cut down I was wondering if you guys know if the deluxe editions or Omni editions still come with digital codes I just don’t want to buy twice but it would prefer physical yeah I read 99% of the time digital

1 Like

Bump just wanna know if they come with a code still

I googled your question. As of May 2018, they no longer provide those codes except on rare occasions like collector editions and such.

1 Like

Linkage: https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-removes-digital-codes/

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. But I was just curious what a collections edition is lol technically DC calls the 4 book graphic novel such as Batman #1 I am Gotham a collector’s edition and calls the 25 book collection an Omniverse edition but no word on if those have codes.

Read the link for more info on what they may or may not include. You also might consider googling the question yourself. When I did, I noted several articles on the topic. Maybe one has the info that you’re looking for.

Another suggestion is to go to one of the many online comic book stores and zoom in on the cover to see if the free edition emblem is there. That would be pretty definitive.

1 Like

Well the deluxe edition does NOT include the digital copy. Nor does a collector’s edition I got. Guess it really is limited to specific books. Shame.

1 Like