Dick and Babs

Now that Dick and Babs are together in Young Justice, I hope the show includes a moment where Dick takes Babs to the trapeze because she misses “flying” like in the Birds of Prey comics. This will make my Dick and Babs shipper heart explode. Any Dick and Babs fans want to see this too?

7 Likes

I just read that arc on birds of prey. It was probably a month ago, but seems like yesterday. I reciprocate with u on loving that exact mini arc/story whatever you’d call it.

1 Like

That would be neat

2 Likes

@djd187.81432 I re-read the Birds of Prey issue with Dick and Babs after seeing them together on YJ. The trapeze moment was my favorite Dick and Babs moment.

2 Likes

Yeah it was very inspirational. I liked the transgressions felt by Babs thru the moment she realized Dick was just trying to console her. That whole circus (swear no pun intended it hit me soon as I typed that word tho) of emotions was such a heartfelt read.

Yes please!

1 Like

What I like most about animation over comics is that the characters still get to have happy endings/moments more often than not. Even with Wally ceasing, he found happiness with Artemis and vice versa.

1 Like

I would love to see that. It’s definitely my favorite Dick and Babs moment from the comics.

1 Like

Yes! That would be so awesome. Dick and Babs are my #1 favorite comic book couple. Idk about you guys but I’m still just so happy we finally get to see their relationship on screen! Its a dream come true! On everything else its always Starfire and nothing against Starfire but all of us ship Nightwing and Starfire. So yes I would definitely want to see some of their super cute moments from the comics on screen.

1 Like

Yes yes and yes (especially in outsiders)

1 Like

@bwsilverbolt.14871 I agree with you. Movies and animated series give us the happy endings that we don’t usually get in comics.

@1Nightwing I agree! I don’t have a problem with Dick and Starfire too. I actually liked them in the animated Teen Titans series, but after reading comics on here I became a fan of Dick and Babs. We already have Dick and Starfire in Titans and in the animated movies, so I really hope they keep Dick and Babs together in YJ.

@Aquiver_ it’s my favorite Dick and Babs moment too. This moment made me say “Sorry Starfire, I am a Dick and Babs shipper.”