Dick and Babs has got us all...

Since YJ has everybody shipping Dick and Babs and in the mood, what are your favorite DC romances? What are your favorite comics arcs that include romances? Favorite tv show romance? Personally I loved Wally and Artemis in YJ and can not wait to see his comeback

3 Likes

Dick and Babs, Clark and Lois

5 Likes

Two classics… good choice

3 Likes

Jason and crowbar is another one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Personally, I loved Wonder Woman and Batman since JL/JLU are my favorite shows. The way they wrote them for that show was almost perfect. If only Batman wasn’t so stubborn about being Batman. I always wanted to see them as an official power couple in the Dini/Timmverse. In comics, Batman and Catwoman in Hush and of course Lois and Clark.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this kount but I really like Static and Frieda

1 Like

Artemis and Wally all the way, they’re the most fleshed out couple of the series in my opinion, above Miss M and Superboy even.

2 Likes

Favorite comic couples: Lois and Clark, Diana and Clark, Bruce and Selina, Kate and Maggie, Hal and Carol, Ray Palmer and non-nutball Jean Loring.

Favorite YJ couple: Superboy and Megan.

2 Likes

Dick/Babs! Chuck Dixon era is my favorite, but I like lots of little moments scattered throughout their history like the wedding in Nightwing/Oracle Convergence. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Batman/Catwoman will always be my favorite, hands down.

Barry and Iris are the quintessential comic book couple

2 Likes

I’ve never been big on Dick/Babs (or Bruce/Babs from BTAS) - something about their experiences being so similar really puts me off. When the bat-family dates within the bat-family it feels dysfunctional to me. I’m all for Kory/Dick though.

2 Likes

Jay and Joan Garrick

4 Likes

Artemis and Wally. To think, they went from despising each other, to hating each other, to tolerating each other, to liking each other, to kissing on New Years just is amazing. They will always be my favorite. Long Live Spitfire!

1 Like

I like Dick/Kory. Question/Huntress. Roy/Jade. Beast Boy/Terra. Superboy/Wonder Girl. among others

1 Like

Question / Huntress

Clark/Lois
Dick/Kory
I liked Batman/Wonder Woman in the animated series, and in some other places it’s appeared. I also kind of like Batman/Zatanna.
Atom (Ryan Choi)/Giganta
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)/Oracle

1 Like

Ollie & Dinah or Huntress & Question from JLU

1 Like

Harley Quinn and poison ivy.and nightwing and starfire

1 Like

Lois/Clark

Bruce/Selina

Iris/Barry

Dinah/Ollie

Steve/Diana

Dick/Babs (because Kory won’t be able to stay on earth forever, she has princess duties)

Ralph/Sue