Definitive character image

Zatanna. Probably no surprise on the image.

3 Likes

Kevin Conroy, nicely done.

3 Likes

Free falling, guns ablazing, Grifter.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Wn2Si1BpwTrl

BFFs.

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Makes me wanna start watching it right now. That version of Ivy is so simple, yet it’s amongst my all time favorites. Maybe a more is less thing idk. I just have to have a version of that for my collection & there’s some good ones. 2nd favorite Ivy is bombshells I love how her hair is rolled into petal looking braids.

4 Likes

Love the Cole Cash. I was looking for wildstorm photos the other day then I forgot & that pic just reminded me. I was just getting into it then @DakuQuinn told me some good ones. I flew threw Gen 13, Wildcats, Stormwatch, The Authority, all the way thru the worlds end crossover. Then I found welcome to tranquility volume 1 & 2 on here & read those & their great too. It was way better reading dreamwar & the like after reading those. I love it now when Zealot or Voodoo etc. pops into anything I’m reading.

2 Likes

Then at some point you have to get the new Wildstorm titles. New Michael Cray as Deathblow and The WildStorm reintroduces old characters in new situations and coming some time this year, hopefully, new Wildcats.

2 Likes

I got those on the back burner. I just caught up on Deathstroke. All the ones on here. Rebirth was excellent (so far as there not all on yet) I love the art in it. The wildstorm stuff’s art is so nice, I love it.

2 Likes

For me, its Rossenbaum. I think I spelled it right, anyway I loved him in Smallville

2 Likes

2 Likes

I can’t think about any Dark or Magic characters without thinking of this cover.

5 Likes

That ivy bombshell is gorgeous. :heart_eyes: the sepia version?

1 Like

Etrigan_batman_tas

Soft spot in my heart for this version since that’s how I was introduced to the character.

4 Likes

Thank u. It’s one of my favorite pieces too.

2 Likes