Definitive character image

16 Likes

I love Ross! (I assume that’s his from Kingdom Come).

1 Like

12 Likes

It’s from Power of Hope. But this is actually the poster version of the image.

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Killer Croc

Batman (someone will recognize him and get it!)

7 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML If they don’t recognize him they deserve to have their Batman fan club card revoked. The best and longest tenured Batman actor. :batman_hv_3:

2 Likes

Lee Bermejo Hal Jordan

6 Likes

I feel awkward posting this on a DC forum, but my unbridled love for Matt Murdock and Gabriele Dell’otto pushes me to share this beautiful piece.

7 Likes

That is beautiful so I am giving it to you and then some and wishing he does Batman in the future!

1 Like

Dell’Otto has done many, many Batman pieces and covers. Here’s an example.

5 Likes

Wish fulfilled! Now I I’m wishing for a million dollars and a new car or Geoff Johns and Alex Ross to do a Batman run (can’t blame a guy for trying)

Here’s Aquaman

8 Likes

Just do this:

4 Likes

Wow, so many amazing images in this thread! Cool idea for a topic, @TheBatgirlofNML! Here is my definitive Batman.

6 Likes

I L:heart:VE the Neal Adams Batman, @TravisMorgan! That blue, grey, yellow, and black combo is iconic!

4 Likes

@KeyFamily I know, can you tell I’m a Bronze Age Boy? Neal Adams and the others are my artistic heroes. They introduced me to comics and gave me a life long l​:heart:ve.

4 Likes

:smile: Sure can, @TravisMorgan! And I think it is awesome! I’m a BIG fan of the Neal Adams Batman and almost picked one of his images for this thread. The illustrations and color detail from that era are some of my all time favorites - absolutely magical!

2 Likes