December's DC Community Fanworks Theme: Winter Wonderland!

As the year draws to a close, it’s time to celebrate our creativity one last time with the final Fanworks theme of the year: Winter Wonderland!

Just because the days are shorter and the temperatures are lower doesn’t mean we’re not excited for winter! Whether you love making snowmen outside, or just enjoy staying cozy indoors, there’s lots to look forward to during the winter months–including sharing your artistic talents! Whatever they may be, we want to see how you embrace the cold with this month’s DC Community Fanworks theme!

14 Likes

Awesome™:+1: :snowflake:
Now I think I have some ideas. :thinking:

7 Likes

Christmas With The Joker from Batman the Animated Series. :grinning::christmas_tree: :joker_hv_1:

9 Likes

Loving it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
That was a fun episode.

2 Likes

Focused on the winter and wonder with this one. Wanted work on some environmental skills so made Wonder Woman helping warm up a lost Fox in a forest snow storm. Really like how this came out.

9 Likes

Awesome job! :snowflake: :wondersquadron1: This is sweet, I bet @Razzzcat would like it a lot.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :grinning:

2 Likes

Jaw dropping. What the heck?! Love it :heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

gwergwerg

@Reaganfan78 @NYJt3
Freaking Amazing my friends !!!
I love both of them.
Well done… Keep them coming !

3 Likes

2 Likes

Awesome job, @NYJt3! :purple_heart:

I do! :wondersquadron2: :purple_heart:Thanks for the tag @d.Manha! :hugs:

4 Likes

2 Likes

This deserves:

Awesome art @NYJt3 !

1 Like

Such a high honor :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here are a couple of cold-themed works that I did back in 2022.

4 Likes

I remember these still awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

It’s been a wonderful :wink: year everyone, great jobs all around :smile:
Admittedly, I nearly put more of the YJ team ice skating around and snowball fighting, but I’m glad I focused on Robin and Zatanna. Maybe next year I’ll work on another year zero ship. :heart:

4 Likes