December's Community Member of the Month: Millernumber1!

I congratulated my buddy and pal @millernumber1 elsewhere in our fair environs yesterday (i.e. Wednesday) on this fine, fine achievement, but I’m going to do it here officially:

:sparkles: :fireworks: Congratulations :fireworks: :sparkles:, my deviled egg-eating friend that also enjoys the films of Michael Mann!

We’ll have to trade notes about Superman (2023) and Jay Garrick: The Flash (my fav NGA title outside of JSA) when we can.

Also, :sparkles: :fireworks: Congratulations :fireworks: :sparkles: to last month’s recipient, @bigblock66!

You’re both sharp as Kryptonian steel, so keep on doing that voodoo you do in our fair environs! :superman_hv_4:

9 Likes

What’s NGA?

7 Likes

Thank you so much, my friend! I really appreciate your words. And the devilled eggs that you don’t eat so I can have more!

I am really digging both Superman and Jay Garrick, so just tag me in the threads and we’ll chat! :slight_smile:

New Golden Age!

9 Likes

Ah! Thanks so much @millernumber1!

9 Likes

Congrats @millernumber1! I’m loving some of your recommendations :eyes:

7 Likes

You are most welcome!

That’s so awesome! Thanks for checking them out! :smiley: Sword of Azrael was just SO awesome - art and writing are next level!

8 Likes

Hey @millernumber1 , Congratulations, great to see you recognized with this.

8 Likes

@millernumber1 Congrats on being Member of the Month!

8 Likes

Thanks so much!

Thank you - an honor!

8 Likes

It’s probably from the trials, but I completely read this as “your honor” lol

7 Likes

Gotham must be Judged!

7 Likes

Lol

6 Likes

Soitainly!

You are welcome to all of those…things that you like, for I shall hammer down the shrimp cocktails o’er yonder.

Points to a table full of shrimp cocktails o’er yonder that has a heavenly glow around it.

“Oh, yeah.” :yum:

If I tag you, I’ll say “Tag!”, then giggle and run away, m’kay? M’kay.

You can discuss all of the New Golden Age titles :point_right:t2: right here :point_left:t2:.

8 Likes

I’ll just ask Jay to catch you :wink:

7 Likes

Pah! As a Kryptonian, I’ll fling platters of deviled eggs at him!

He’ll get beaned in the puss (face) and as he’s washing egg off his face, I’ll have made my getaway toot-sweet!

…and if nothing else, I’ll just pop into the air a smooch and say “Speedsters can’t fly, so beat that, Jay.” as I look down on Mr. Garrick who, arms-crossed, will look up and say “Yeah, you’ve got me there, Kryptonian.”

6 Likes

I think the joke is that it’s “Jay_KAY”. So she was saying “Kay”

6 Likes

“She”?

She who?

6 Likes

Millernumber1… did I misgender?

6 Likes

Happy Batman GIF

Unless I’ve been fibbed to, MN1 is a dude, dudeski, dude-a-reeno, etc.

6 Likes

Interesting, interesting

6 Likes