Deadpool Vs Harley Quinn

I have a theory that this crossover film will one day happen. I believe theyve crossed over in the comics & could see this being a great, hilarious movie that would make a TON of money too!

4 Likes

I agree that it would make a ton of money due to the characters demand and marketing but I can’t see that happening in my lifetime unless Disney bought DC (they bought the rights to crazier things). I remember there was a Marvel and DC crossover comic but it didn’t last long. The two are always butting heads.

1 Like

Especially they us the actors from Deadpool and Harley Quinn

1 Like

IF this actually happened, what do you believe would be MORE LIKELY to ACTUALLY happen?: A live-action or animated feature film?

• Live-Action Feature Length Film
  • Animated Feature Length Film

0 voters

We ALL know that both Ryan Reynolds and Margot Robbie would advocate for this movie HARD.

3 Likes

Honestlt, I don’t see any movie crossover between these two companies happening in the future. I agree that Deadpool and Harley would work great in a crossover, and in comics the companies have had crossovers. But now the two of them are in some sort of stubborn rivalry that prevents them from actually having fun with each other.

2 Likes

there is already a stand in for deadpool in the harley comics red tool

2 Likes

#NotMyDeadpool
#Fakepool
#WantToSeeDeadpoolAndHarleyTogether

3 Likes

I agree thay Red Tool is a poor stand-in for Deadpool. But while it is debatable whether or not if Harley & Ivy are polygamous, I do think those two are perfect for each other and a longterm relationship with Deadpool wouldn’t last

3 Likes

It does sound the most plausible I feel. It can work as versus and lead to a team-up kinda like Batman v. Superman, not exactly the same tone or direction or story but just the same overall kind of path. Try that with multiple characters! Imagine JL AND THE AVENGERS! Way too many characters to juggle. Plus, we have to factor what threat they take on in the end when they team up. Do we do an original foe or just I dunno…Joker & Loki? For we also have to build them up as well.

At the same time, what if it is just JL vs Avengers? Good luck with that. Marvel won’t budge on their characters losing or dying, and neither will DC. Plus, each will have demands for screen time as well. “Only 2 minutes for Spider-Man?! Oh, we will not accept that!” With so many characters, so many factors, and from two rivals - good luck making everyone happy.

I can only think of one way it COULD work. Just follow me on this…

As a gamer, I grew up and love fighting games like Street Fighter from CAPCOM and King of Fighters, Fatal Fury and what not from SNK. We got a CAPCOM vs SNK game. Both companies hammered out a deal where each company will get to develop two games, using w/e characters from their rival and develop the game as its own. And it kinda shows. The CAPCOM games include SNK characters BUT it still feels very much like a CAPCOM game, like Street Fighter and vice-versa for SNK.

I feel THIS if done, would make everyone happy, including people at the corporate level and fans. You can have a movie where Batman gives Iron Man a beatdown AND you can also have a movie where Iron Man gives Batman a beatdown or w/e your heart desires.

2 Likes

It will probably never happen but I imagine a tie ending would be the only way the companies would agree. Maybe a scene with both of them in full body casts in the hospital or something to end the film lol…obviously something better perhaps, but you get the jist.

1 Like