DCUniverse fan event

Hey guys,

I’m seeing this DCUniverse fan event on social media right now. Was this announced or just a closed event that was incineration only? If so is it only “influencers” who get invited or more of a raffle type deal? I want to make sure I’m not missing out on any awesome opportunities in the future.

Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s not just influencers at the event there are a number of fans from the platform who managed to get a hold of an invite. These DC super-fans were just the lucky selections this time around, so be sure to keep an eye out for events in the future.

1 Like

Can I ask something was this for DCU membership? I should have gone the year -____-

Can I ask something was this for DCU membership? I should have gone the year -____-

1 Like

Appreciate the info!

1 Like

It’s based on ownership of DCU Membership and impact in the DCU Community from my understanding. Mostly community heroes got invites.

1 Like

But not all Community Heroes. goes to cry in his Cheerios

1 Like

There there, Bozea. There there.

:joy::rofl::crazy_face::rofl::joy:

So Jessica Chobot was there. Wish I could have sent my wife. She would have geeked out over her more than the Batmobiles. Haha.

1 Like

imitates Adam West

How many famous people have your investigations uncovered, old chum?

@MH My investigations have revealed that some influencers are clearly not trying to influence my, apparently old, person.

1 Like

Would you care to unpack that?

@MH You want me to unpack the painful realization that I am verging on irrelevant, out of touch, stuck a fork in, foot in the grave…:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can’t write anymore. I’m in my thirties. This premise is ridiculous.

You did make me laugh, though.

1 Like