DCUI ULTRA: Vertigo, Black Label, and Collected Editions!

Here’s the Wikipedia link with the uncited Vol 5 2023 release. It looks like a few volumes came out this year for Golden and Silver Age. I hope you are right about the future omnibuses.

5 Likes

Just seeing this. Lol def not a celebrity. Just love comics over here. Much love fam.

6 Likes

Are there plans to add new collections to DCUI on a regular basis? Will the monthly overview be supplemented accordingly?

Thanks for checking.

4 Likes

Are there plans to add new digital collections/volumes to the DC Ultra service on a regular basis. It would really be nice, if we could get some information.

I thought DC would add them on a regular basis like the single issues.

Thanks in advance for checking.

4 Likes

Hey @chibi.nahga.96272! :wave: Generally speaking, we add them on a rolling basis. You can keep an eye out on our monthly and weekly update threads (see March here: What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: MARCH) to see what’s coming up next!

If you have any specific requests, feel free to submit them here: Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread. All community requests are forwarded to the content team in charge of digitization. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you for your answer, even if it isn’t the answer which I hoped for.

In the new on DC Universe lists aren’t collections listed. In the last few months since the start of Ultra there weren’t really a lot of collections added. Some books here and there, like “HARLAN ELLISON’S 7 AGAINST CHAOS”. Maybe a handful collections.

I hoped with Ultra, we would get new collections on a regular basis, like the single issues. Maybe not one month after release, but maybe two months later.

And requesting books, which already exist in digital format (on amazon, various libraries, and so on), in the print to digital request thread, seems not to be the right place.

Sadly DC hasn’t announced something official about adding new digital collections to the Ultra service.

Even the latest YA GN books weren’t added to the regular service, and this was mentioned in the news last October.

But again, thanks for checking and your answer.

5 Likes

I think @chibi.nahga.96272 is referring to the list of graphic novels that were going to be added for everyone when Ultra launched. I know they were originally because I read Under the Moon: A Catwoman Tale but they becme Ultra exclusives. I know I have reported it twice. The first time was in December on the Errors thread. Below is a quote from the news about it.

Hey, that’s not all! There are also a handful of books dropping for all users, not just ULTRA Tier subscribers! Check out the list below to see what other books are dropping for all users.

DCUI Books for All Users

Title Book/Vol.
Mera: Tidebreaker (YA/INK) 1
Under the Moon: A Catwoman Tale 1
Teen Titans: Raven 1
Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass 1
Batman: Nightwalker (The Graphic Novel) 1
Wonder Woman: Warbringer (The Graphic Novel) 1
Shadow of the Batgirl 1
The Oracle Code 1
Gotham High 1
The Lost Carnival: A Dick Grayson Graphic Novel 1
Wonder Woman: Tempest Tossed 1
You Brought Me The Ocean 1
Supergirl: Being Super 1
Teen Titans: Beast Boy 1
Swamp Thing: Twin Branches 1
Victor and Nora: A Gotham Love Story 1
House of El Book One: The Shadow Threat 1
Nubia: Real One 1
Catwoman: Soulstealer (The Graphic Novel) 1
Poison Ivy: Thorns 1
I Am Not Starfire 1
Whistle: A New Gotham City Hero 1
Unearthed: A Jessica Cruz Story 1
Teen Titans: Beast Boy Loves Raven 1
Wonderful Women of the World 1
House of El Book Two: The Enemy Delusion 2
Mister Miracle: The Great Escape 1
Galaxy: The Prettiest Star 1

It doesn’t affect me since I got an Ultra sub for a Christmas present, but I do think the non ultra members deserve to be able to read them as was indicated they would.

6 Likes

Is there a chance to get a release plan/schedule for upcoming digital volumes and Omnibus releases on DC Universe Infinite?
New books don’t get listed in the regular new release sections/lists.

They get added rarely and always in “hidden mode”. So we can be lucky to find the add ons.

The communication about new volumes, Omnibus and GN is really bad. Sorry to say this. I love this service, but communication isn’t really the best, at least for this part of the service.

Thanks in advance for checking. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

^^^^^^ this

5 Likes

Two months later and still no news in this case.

Communication about new volumes and Omnibus releases is really bad.

Still a great service and ultra is worth the money, but you need a better communication.
And I think, I’m not alone with it, but I thought we would get new volumes regulary.

10 Likes

Hey @chibi.nahga.96272 your concern has passed along and thank you for providing the feedback. We will provide a response when more information is available.

6 Likes

Hey @chibi.nahga.96272!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. Generally speaking, they’re usually released on the service a month after they are published. It can, however, vary case-by-case, depending on specific book details. Is there a specific book that you’re after?

3 Likes

I think, we all thought the books would be added a month after release date. But it rarely happens. But thankfully someone added most (or even all) of the missing volumes/omnibus releases from the last few months.

More to read, thank you so much.

5 Likes

I thought I should mention that the YA graphic novels have had the ULTRA tag removed and (I assume) are available to all DCUI subscribers. Thanks for fixing this.

6 Likes

We haven’t gotten new collections (volumes and omnibus’) since two weeks. It worked fine for 2 or 3 weeks and now we are missing books again. Is there a chance to add the missing ones? Like Clark & Lex?

And it would really be helpful, if the add ons get listed on a new to DCUI list, like the single issues. It’s not easy to find new collections on the site.

Thanks in advance for checking.

8 Likes

Hey @chibi.nahga.96272–new CEs and Omnibuses get added regularly, but we’ll make sure they get added to the What’s New lists as well. Thanks for bringing it up!

8 Likes

Thanks! That is a huge quality of life addition!

7 Likes

Thanks, this change is really helpful. Makes the search easier. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you again for adding the new volumes and omnibus releases in the weekly new comics section.

Now we’re just missing the new YA graphic novels, which don’t get added here since a few months.

Could you please check, what happen with these new books.

Thank you in advance for checking and fixing it as well. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy DCUniversary @chibi.nahga.96272!!!

4 Likes