DCUI ULTRA: Vertigo, Black Label, and Collected Editions!

I really had a fast service, I was going to unstall the app for a second, and as it turns out, the app needed update, so now I’ve gotten it update, email back the customer service to thank them, and think everything is now ok.:grinning:

3 Likes

I was hoping for Superman/Batman Generations,. We can hope, still. The material that will never be in the DCUI (probably) is the DC/Marvel and DC/Dark Horse crossover material, due to overlapping copyright concerns. Amalgam comics was always so delightfully weird, and I’ve always enjoyed Batman vs. Predator.

8 Likes

Glad everything worked out!

4 Likes

Here’s hoping more Graphic Novels get added late tonight or tomorrow morning with new comics. :smiley:

10 Likes

it’d be nice if we got the rest of the books that were supposed to be added last week

9 Likes

I too would like to know if the problem with adding the books have been cleared up. Maybe one of the awesome @moderators can let us know. :wink::grinning: please?

5 Likes

I think the general consensus is that if the books are still missing from the service, then the team hasn’t quite figured out the issue just yet and we’re still working through it.

I’ll send them a message now and see if I can get an answer for you tomorrow though!

7 Likes

Thanks, Sir!

4 Likes

I just updated the Ultra November 29 sheet, hopefully it will read better on phones and tablets:

11 Likes

I keep hoping that maybe they will figure out how to do a tab system with series, collected editions, and omnibuses as their own individual areas on the front area instead of within the titles. I assumed yesterday that there were still issues when I saw Manhunter collected within a Batman title. Maybe it was within the title at some point, but it seemed rather random and odd. Hopefully the team is able to figure it out soon. I started into Prelude to Knightfall because Cataclysm still isn’t showing up yet. Not a complaint, just an observation. There is still more here then I could ever feasibly read. I just personally love collected editions, so looking forward to when that side is 100%.

4 Likes

Yeah, Manhunter was a back-up that ran in Detective Comics.

6 Likes

Is there any chance we could get an update with which books still need to be added? With the navigation woefully inadequate to the amount of content, I am honestly worried that there is stuff on here I want to read that DC thinks is available but is so hidden it will never be found.

4 Likes

I was wondering what hasn’t been uploaded and if there’s an estimate of when everything will be uploaded? I wanted to check out Batman death by design but it isn’t up yet.

4 Likes

A new update is available for the DCUI app, version 3.8.1, which has fixed the OMNIBUS tab on various series when using iPads. Previously, it would eject you out of the app, but now it functions correctly when you press the tab. Go into your Settings tab under MY DC, and scroll to the bottom to ensure you have 3.8.1 loaded.

7 Likes

Still seems to be a lot of books missing. For example none of the Morrison Batman ones on the list are there (either in the series view or as standalone books). Pretty disappointing that more than a week of a subscription has been spent without the books that were advertised, can we get an update on how long this is going to take?

Also it would be nice if we could filter by collected editions (or even just “Ultra” specific titles).

EDIT: Also I contacted support and they were utterly useless.

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @howchie.49885, there is another thread where we post what books are missing to help DC Universe out. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

While we’re all requesting new features, any way Milestone can get added as an imprint (same as Vertigo & Black Label) so we can easily find their books that way?

9 Likes

Celebrity spotted :eyes:

4 Likes

Looks like more have been added!

7 Likes

1871 now, up from 1778 earlier!

5 Likes