DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ

I personally find it pretty ironic that the carrot at the end of the stick for joining a more expensive Digital Library is a fat hardcover book LOL

4 Likes

Is it just me or, looking through my account, I dont see anywhere my address was asked for on my profile.

3 Likes

Are you sure? Not wanting to be argumentative but I don’t remember seeing them before, and they are collections which were never availiable on DCUI before. I mean if people say they saw them on DCUI I am not saying they didn’t. But seems odd they would have been on them three months ago when collectors editions were never on DCUI.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re being argumentative. I noticed that the two volumes were spotlighted on the homepage on September 20. (That’s when I noticed them, they may have been up a day or two before that.) I know the date because I posted about it. I read them then since I had never finished the series. There was some news about the characters having new stories coming up and I don’t know if maybe they were taken down after a short time. They were on the site and available to all members.

2 Likes

Still no news about that hardcover huh. Almost mid December.

5 Likes

I don’t think you are being argumentative, but I do want to let you know they were indeed here before Ultra technically hit. I had looked at them to see what characters he had done, except for Wonder Woman as I had read that one. I believe, however, that they should be behind the paywall as they are considered collections. Things change and collected editions have for this site.

2 Likes

Perspective is what I am trying to provide here. If you hadn’t noticed they were fixing the entire library for the last few weeks. They have had things happen they were not expecting to have to fix and that took away their focus from doing the book stuff attached to Ultra. Now that things are beginning to settle down from the library fiasco, I bet that email will come. Remember that even though it has the name DC on it, this isn’t a huge part of the company. There are a few members of staff doing a lot of work from what I remember of it, so I personally provide the team with a lot of grace and know they will fix or get to anything promised when they are able.

3 Likes

Any information on whether new collected volumes and graphic novels will be added as time goes on?

5 Likes

As you and @CassTheStreet have both seen it clearly it was there. That is weird because prior to Ultra I didn’t think they had any collections at all, especially that far back. But clearly I was mistaken.

3 Likes

Has anyone with Ultra gotten their email to confirm their address for the free physical comic book yet? Sorry, didn’t know where else to ask

3 Likes

Heya, welcome to the community! That email hasn’t gone out just yet, but you can keep an eye out for an upcoming thread regarding this in the #watchtower! When the emails for that comic start going out, we’ll be sure to let the community know :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I noticed that DC Speechless! #2 is on the site but ultra exclusive and I will have to wait 6 months. The release thread for this week said it was DCUI early access. I was curious if it was supposed to be available for everyone or not. (I would almost prefer if the first issues didn’t come out early access if the rest of the series is going to be released six months after release.)

2 Likes

Does anyone know when those are supposed to go out?

3 Likes

Quickly after Ultra went live, i upgraded my original sub status.
Still haven’t seen any email about mailing address for the physical (Death of Superman) book.
I’ve ordered from the DC shop, and redeemed reward points prior though, so shouldn’t my address already be in the system?

3 Likes

Emails for the Death of Superman book are expected to go out within the first week of January. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’d like an update on this if possible

2 Likes

Woohoo! Very exciting!

5 Likes

I changed my subscription, but no one has contacted me about thebphysical comic yet

1 Like

Finally! This is great news. Thanks for updating.

3 Likes

Newb here. I’m thinking about the ultra subscription. This may be a silly question, but with the subscription are all comics free to read?

6 Likes