DCUI ULTRA Tier: Community FAQ

Ok, thanks so much, @Jitsu! I really appreciate your help.

6 Likes

Anytime, friend :smiley:

6 Likes

Still nothing for me and no new reply from Support. Going to give up for now on it, I’m not going to bother with canceling my current subscription or changing my payment method, kind of a ridiculous ask instead of just offering a service that you can actually access.

4 Likes

Trying to give a company money should not be a hassle for customers.

4 Likes

Thanks so much!

4 Likes

some comics that we had access to on Sunday are locked now, so I’m confused about what goes in which tier. that seems really crappy, or is this a technical error some one is already working on?

4 Likes

Still no follow up from my request being expedited yesterday.

2 Likes

Which ones? You can list them here so that they can be unlocked:

5 Likes

Hey @MaxR! :wave: As @Jitsu noted, content that was previously available should not be behind DCUI ULTRA. Our team is working on getting this fixed as soon as possible. If you notice any specific comics that fit this criteria, feel free to give the moderator team a shout. Thanks! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was one of those people getting the “Unknown error” when I tried to upgrade to Ultra.

I sent a message to the help desk people. I haven’t heard back yet, but I received a refund on my credit card for my Annual subscription. So I tried upgrading through the iOS app. The payment went through for DC Universe Ultra Promo.

But, the DC Infinite app wouldn’t let me read any of the Ultra comics. The App Store says I’m on the Ultra Promo membership. I just checked, the app and the website have me down as Annual.

I know I’m not try only one this is happening to. I appreciate any help or commiseration anyone might have. I am confident by this time next week we’ll all be reading too many comics and these troubles will all be behind us.

4 Likes

FYI: All the Infinite Frontier: Secret Files issues are now behind the Ultra wall. I was reading this series before trying to upgrade to Ultra but now I have to stop until Support can fix my account.

4 Likes

Hey I’m having the same issue as many people. Tried to upgrade it wouldn’t let me. Canceled my subscription on website and tried on my phone and table to upgrade to Ultra. On my mobile devices it says I’ve been upgraded but I still get an error whenever I try to read the ultra comics. I canceled the free trials because that’s not what I want anyway, but is there anyway someone can help me with this? I just want to upgrade to Ultra with the credit card I have on file and have no idea why it won’t work x_x

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

I upgraded through the App store my previous plan was the regular annual plan, but when will I receive my pro-rated refund?

2 Likes

when trying to upgrade my account i was given a 7 day free trial to the regular service. locked in to the free trial and can not complete the upgrade

2 Likes

Right? I’m still getting the Unknown Error for PayPal. Don’t want to sub through mobile, so I guess I’ll just sit it out for now and hope everything is resolved before the promo ends by the end of November. If not, I just won’t subscribe.

2 Likes

Still no reply from Support but now my account says my non upgraded subscription has been canceled. Whatever at this point. Not going to fight with Warner Bros. To give them money.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for that too! :muscle:

Thanks also for submitting a ticket to our Customer Support — they will be the ones who can look into the issue further for you since we are unable to view any billing information.

6 Likes

If you have never subscribed to DCUI before, you’ll have to wait out the remainder of the free trial before you can upgrade your account.

5 Likes

There may have been an issue with the cancellation of your previous subscription, as noted in the FAQ above. Please reach out to our Customer Support team with full information of your issue and any screenshots you may be able to provide for additional help.

Note that our CS team is also much busier than usual with the release of DCUI ULTRA — we appreciate your patience as they work to get to everyone’s requests!

6 Likes

Alright. I did send them a ticket. Didn’t have any screenshots though. Hopefully it all works out! I figured they must be busy lol. I’m just eager to catch up on what’s going on in the DC Universe!

5 Likes