DCUI Ultra Comic Recommendations

I just got DCUI Ultra today for an early Christmas present and I was wondering if you guys had any good recommendations for comics to read. It can be an ongoing, a mini/maxi series, or even a one-shot but any recommendations help.

2 Likes

I will give you advice. Pick something. If you are not enjoying do not waste time thinking it will get better. Just move on and try something else. After you find stuff you like check the creators and just follow them for a little while.

2 Likes

Well, I always recommend Wonder Woman. Golden Age, Silver Age, Mod, Modern, can’t go wrong with any of them. :00_wonder_woman_stars:

But there are other people who recommend Superman or Batman or other titles. Do you have a favorite hero? Start with one of their solo series. Would you like to see a group book? Perhaps Justice League is a good place to start.

It does raise the question: what is the definitive introduction to the DC Universe comic that should be recommended?

I’m pretty focused on WW so I can’t really answer that question, but I would be really interested to see what others say.

2 Likes

The answer is it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Well that is heartbreaking and disappointing.

1 Like

No, it is fun and exciting

1 Like

The New Frontier

1 Like