DCUI: Comic Book Collection Requests 📚

One thing that’s I’m hoping to see with the new rebrand and broader library is more golden age content. The one thing I’d love to see is DC put up the full issues and complete runs. Such as with Detective comics and Action comics and Flash let’s see all of the mini stories that were in those comics. Anyone else want to see this also?

8 Likes

I really want the pre-Batman issues of Detective Comics on the site.

Particularly want to read the Slam Bradley stories.

4 Likes

Agreed was really bum that dc canceled the omnibus with the first 27 issues of detective comics

1 Like

Why’d they do that?

Believe they solicit to see how many pro orders they get and if it isn’t enough they cancel it.

2 Likes

I doubt I’d be surprised if they cancelled it for literally no reason

Thanks for the respective suggestion and content request, @tmrnj, and @chintzybeatnik. :slight_smile:
I’ve added them for you!

1 Like

Just finished reading the blackest night/brightest day storyline… but I wanna read whats next and I can’t find it anywhere. I must know what happens next!:rofl:

1 Like

Hey @bcurtis1234.5315! Are you looking for a specific story? Or, are you trying to figure out which story comes after the blackest night/brightest day storyline?

1 Like

Big storylines would be Flashpoint

I’m dying to see a collection done right. Please DC, do a complete collection of the Justice League of America by George Perez but include all of the post cards, all 15.The previous collections left out the Red Tornado card. And include the JLA/JSA pin-up as well as the covers to JLA Index #1 and #2.

4 Likes

Please, please, please include the art from the rare Wonder Woman “Through the Years” poster by George Perez. Make it the cover even. It’s never before been reprinted.

2 Likes

I’ve sent your requests up to the team!

1 Like

best of luck on those requests

Was disappointed after learning Etrigan had a solo series in 93 and the app only has the 0 issue. Any chance of getting that added? Also missing a lot of the 70s horror stuff.

2 Likes

good luck

Thank you for these requests, JRMacKimm, and welcome back! We regularly pass these requests onto our digital archives team who take them into consideration for the frequency of requests, as well as the quality of the physical pages they have in the vault. You’ll notice when we upload archived issues, our team is able to digitize and restore a swath of genres and eras, and we’re always chipping away!

Keep your eyes peeled on the Watchtower- we’ll be announcing soon the digitized releases that will be hitting DC Universe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Updated requests with example art.

!
jla_jsa_perez|690x477

4 Likes

Superman’s Greatest Team-Ups by Martin Pasko: 9781779504869 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books
This book really shouldn’t skip issues. Please consider collecting the entire series in order over a couple of books or an omnibus.

2 Likes

Will DC ever Collect Mike Grell’s The Warlord in Omnibus or Absolute Edition?

2 Likes