DCU should give the Mods some kind of bonus or gift for their efforts in maintaining the fires yesterday.

@Harleys Puddin LMAO!
PPB gets a pass for taking care of our soldiers though right. A round of applause for PPB :clap:

3 Likes

@Harleys Puddin I have indeed! You and others! Hugging a mod is like hugging bliss, joy and happiness =)

2 Likes

applauds for PPB, HP, AJ, MIB, WSSL, Zee, Beast Boy, Red Hood and everyone else on the Mod team

That’s a Mod Squad for the ages. Golden, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Modern and all ages beyond!

2 Likes

Agreed!
Applauds all around for the Mods​:clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Really? People were attacking the mods over something they have no control over? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but I kind of am.

2 Likes

@battle they weren’t getting personally attacked there was just lots of complaints about the cancellation

1 Like

@foxybridges So what was the OP referring to with “there was a lot of ugly words thrown at them”? I realize that OP is probably exaggerating, but I find it kind of hard to believe with the mentality of the internet that there wasn’t at least some meanness going around.

1 Like

The DCU mods have always show their professionalism and transparency and it really means a lot to me that they did break the news, understanding it would make a lot of people very upset. They received a deluge of complaints and rumors, but it looks like the mods did their best to stop the spread of misinformation. I’m sure it was emotionally draining.

4 Likes