DCU Inktober 2020

Danny “Penguin” DeVito! Sweet, I didn’t even think of him, but perfect for Fish day!

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

5 Likes

I’m sure yours would have been even more awesome™:+1:.

5 Likes

I’d vote for him. Awesome™:+1:

6 Likes

nicely done man. Those fish are creepy but cool always make me think of finding Nemo :ok_woman: and you did a superb job with this teeth and nice job with the tongue wrap around! Also is that an exclamation point for help?

6 Likes

Nice switch a roo. That fish is spot on and terrifying, the eyes man. And the joker guns are adorable. Well played.

7 Likes

Biff dang this is hilarious. Laughed out loud my coworkers are looking at me like I lost my mind. Is it bad I picture aquaman yelling fish as he throws it!!!
giphy (2)

7 Likes

captain cool ice chest love it. Aquaman fish is a great idea. Love all the little details and the big ole boat in t he background. And manta looks great with his feet up!!

7 Likes

well done dude. Love the classic joker fish look and those chompers are perfect!!

6 Likes

Oh man great concept. Hes was so cringy in that film and I think you nailed it with his eyes.

6 Likes

Tiny is super hard; my lines are even worse small and Richie looks like an ole lady lol :ok_woman: there’s always tomorrow

16 Likes

Nice, I like the Dakotaverse reference, my pic for tomorrow is based on a character from that line too! Great detail on the face.

6 Likes

Yay more love for milestone, can’t wait to see what you come up with!! Also thank-you!

5 Likes

Richie looks awesome and the lines are fine. I have the same issue myself. I use a book and put the back of my hand against it’s spine to guide me. Every time I try a ruler it smears the ink.

5 Likes

The “!” is more of a shock fear and surprise for manta being caught.

5 Likes

Awesome™:+1:. The lines look nice.

5 Likes

You made me so happy by submitting!! :joy: I love that you labeled the fish. We could definitely recognize this iconic moment even without the guidance! Ya did great!

8 Likes

:joy: Nah. That cover is awesome. But thank you!

5 Likes

she’s fishier on the bottom :relieved:

note: im scooping my grey matter off the floor this evening, but ill fangirl over everyone’s art tomorrow. i was so excited to see y’all posting!

17 Likes

inspired!!!

3 Likes