DCU 🎃 Halloween SCAVENGER HUNT! 🎃 10/26 thru 10/31

:astonished:
Look at all the ones answered so far.

Now to go look for some answers while I have time at the moment. :superman_hv_4:

Edit: Here is a running list that you can add a :white_check_mark: if you answer a trivia question.
Make sure to check this list, post your trivia fact, and then update the list. Happy Hunting everyone! :clark_hv_4:
Edit2: This is no longer a wiki. A more complete list with :white_check_mark: is seen below. :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes
4 Likes

You definitely do :clap: and no worries I’m sure you would destroy this hunt :smirk: with your knowledge!

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And Aw, thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Ted Kord

4 Likes

Also, @CynicalPink - the hunt has commenced!!

6 Likes

Nirvana

5 Likes

Is that just for your stuff or can I add whatever I answered?

And what if something was answered twice?

1 Like

67 : my almost finished black canary cosplay!

11 Likes

Oh, that is what I found that everyone answered Reep. I’m not sure about multiple answers to a question… :thinking:

Maybe since it is based on points I think it’s allowed as I just marked all those that were answered at least once. There were some that had two or more answering the same before putting it all together.

4 Likes

This is incredibly helpful - thank you!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for this!!!

4 Likes
  1. the fun-gun
    Harley's Crew
4 Likes

Scavenger Hunt :smile:

2 Likes

Got to run for now… But I shall return later! :superman_hv_4:

Here is something helpful for future hunters! :sunglasses:

Edit: See later post below. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

opens British thesaurus and begins speaking with an accent
Oy, does this count, mate?
I’ve been skiving off work all day and hope me boss won’t throw a wobbly if he finds out. Between you an me, he’s a wanker.
Have a gander at the British version of The Office on the tellie. Not to start a kerfuffle, but it might be better than your American version. Just go to HBO Max, type it in in the search bar, and mum’s your uncle.

I looked up “british expressions” on duckduckgo.com and borrowed from the first site that came up.

5 Likes

She uses the axe to cut off her thumb

3 Likes

Oh, hello Meghan.
Being dumb today, I guess lol

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m still game with working on some of the clues with you and THE, but my workweek is hectic. :weary: I’ll get on when I can!

5 Likes

No worries! I kinda assumed your week was a busy one as you had yet to appear :cry: hopefully it gets less hectic soon

4 Likes