DCU Book Club Week 3 VOTING THREAD

Greetings!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our Identity Crisis discussion yesterday! That thread is still going so make sure you drop by and let us know what you thought of the book!

Now let’s get on with the vote. The rules are simple. Pick a story arc (try to keep it 6 issues or less) available here on DC Universe and post it below in the comments. Or if your pick has already been posted hit the thumbs up on that person’s comment. Double posts will not be counted. Voting lasts until Monday (10/1) at 11AM EST. The comment with the most thumbs up will be chosen and announced tomorrow (10/1) 12PM EST. Then the discussion will begin Friday (10/5) at 5PM EST.

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to reach out to me via email; Mattcmcd@gmail.com or on Twitter @Mattmcdonald

8 Likes

Who’s Oracle (Batgirl Rebirth 1-6)

2 Likes

Bizarro (1-6)

1 Like

Catwoman:Lifelines (1993 1-4)

1 Like

The Grail (Red Robin 1-4)

4 Likes

Joker’s Asylum

What I’m loving here is even if I don’t vote for one of these now I see some I should go check out right? A suggestion maybe try to convince us why the one you’re asking for should be voted for. Again fun there is even if you lose at least now I’ll know why I should look this up and read it anyway.

1 Like

Robin Year One

1 Like

Batgirl Year One

1 Like

Nightwing Year One

3 Likes

Nightwing hits issue #50 this week so to honor that, we should read the first Nightwing story. Nightwing (1995) 1-4

8 Likes

Death of Superman

1 Like

Detective Comics #854-857
(Batwoman)

I have not read this one, however “Greg Rucka” is an author to be followed.

1 Like

1060’s Doom Patrol issues #99 - 104, featuring the first appearance of Beast Boy and ending with the wedding of his adoptive parents! Huge tie in with both the new Titans and the Doom Patrol series natch.

7 Likes

…from first appearance of Beast Boy…

The Doom Patrol #19-22

“Grant Morrison”
1 Like

Oh, for a post-posting editor or delete function, sigh…1960s Doom Patrol for above please…

1 Like

Green Arrow the Longbow Hunters

2 Likes

Justice Society of America 1-6

4 Likes

Batwing has the most issues and a lot of us were complaining of having nothing major to binge. It’s New 52 and has 32 issues on this service. A heavy read to keep us munching for a week :thinking:

If not that Raven 2016 #1-6

1y7.gif

1 Like